Best of Biden

Mack Technician

10 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I just wish there was at least one of them that really cares about the poor condition of our country..  I know,,  I've lost it!!!  anyway,  I hope your weekends is a good one..  Jojo

Our freight volume went in the toilet we have a lotta city drivers cut everyday

I guess you fixed the postings..  One of them posted 4 times,,   Yes freight and every damn other normal need is depleted.. I feel for the drivers that need income, but dont have loads to haul..  God Bless you Bob, and your Pier's..  Jojo

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

Don't mean to be a stickler for details but, l hope they hang the flag correctly at the next show. The field of stars belongs at the top left no matter how the flag is displayed.    .....Hippy 

I noticed that didn't want to be negative of the great show . blue/stars ALWAYS on right when Flag in hanging position

Well for those of you, that don’t know he’s  about is all American as you’re going to get plus total republican… so am I but I still don’t know what you’re talking about with the American flag?????

OK,  Try this on for size, and tell me if i'm nuts..   I live in central N.C.   90 minutes south of me is an amusement park called, ''Carowinds''.  it is on the border of N.C. and S.C.....    Awesome!!!..  They have a roller coaster called Fury 325..   Great...  well, 3 weeks ago, a pole broke..  You may have seen it on the news..  If not, just look it up..  Keep in mind ....  3 weeks ago...    They already have a NEW pole and all the needed parts to fix it..  The local news said..  ''It's on the way''

My question is??  Where is their ''Supply Chain Issue''???

How long is it taking for all of us to get ''anything'' done, no matter if it's part's or service..????? 

So.............  Why is that more important to fix, than the many thousands of us that have to put trucks back on the road??  among ALL other things we need to survive???

Jojo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, it’s disgusting how this country has gone down the toilet growing up as a kid. This place was the best politicians of ruins, the entire country not just California. It’s the entire United States. Thank God for the brothers and sisters we can still depend on happy Friday fellas I thought I was never gonna get here.Bob