Best of Biden

Mack Technician

36 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Yeah, a full proof plan. What if something legitimate actually happened to the jack ass the Guatemalan saloon chick ,,,,, would be clueless .

If something happened to clueless Joe, do you think he'd care how much his replacement sucked? That's why he picked her...because that way it's guaranteed that everyone will do everything they can to keep him in office for his entire term.

And yes, the pun was intended.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Just heard Kevin McCarthy wants impeachment couple day ago… that’s the first I heard of anything like that ….so yes clearly his conniving Caper. Seems to have worked like a champ apparently is not as dumb as we thought

Im going to try to keep my 'dribble' short and to the point.....  for a bit now, we are forced to accept, LGBTQ and young'ns need to pick a gender.  that rules out natural growth...  they fund Planned Parenthood at high level's...   They reduce American farm land by selling 30% of it to China.....  Tonight, on CBS news, they were promoting ''Lab Grown Chicken''  Next will be Beef...  ( to reduce the livestock farms).  Then you add in A.I.    With the studies that come from, lab grown meat, my new thought is that Human ''Birthing People''  will be able to pick a DNA profile so they can chose what type of child and how ''Beautiful'' it will be..  and what ever other options are available, much like buying a car..  anyway,,  my brain is faster than my fingers here, so I will stop here..   The REAL Human Race is screwed!!!!!!  

P.S.--- ''They '' is our P.O.S. Gov.

• Like 1