Best of Biden

Mack Technician

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Half this nation is struggling, what about this place Einstein 

pedo joe does not care about america, except for the money he gets selling it to china. 
as for ukraine, he has to send billions over there to protect his investments.......................and to get his 10% "for the big guy"

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Pedo Joe doesnt care about Maui..  and I thought Hawaii is a liberal world, and voted for him.?

Edited by Joey Mack
Pour sperring
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

GEEEEEEEEEEESUS gasoline is been creeping up here past few months. It’s almost a dollar a gallon more than it was a few months ago Chevron station this morning 499 what is this…

I was in the Walmart store in Appomattox this morning and I walked by a vinegar display. I use a lot of vinegar when I make hot sauce (we haven't forgotten about you Bob, I'm sorry) and a gallon of vinegar was over $6! I couldn't believe it, it was Great Value too, the Walmart store brand.

• Sad 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Interesting article.  I'm not sure on how to react.  Our president is more concerned about his wealth over what's good for our country. So for me to think he is part of a positive ( anything) is hard to Believe. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...