Best of Biden

Mack Technician

unfortunately Joey, i do believe you are correct. and unless someone with half a brain gets back into the white house REAL soon, we will probably be seeing that within the next 4-6 years.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

57 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

I totally agree ; sad part is anyone with half a brain knows better then go for the prez position . JFK had more then half a brain up till they had it in gun sights.= which ticked off  the wrong few.  anyone take the time to look at movies like mad max: terminator : Book of Eli, all show same bases.  global warming; total chaos through out the world. days of cowboys and Indians were more civilized. that's what those power glory freaks are going for.  there's a list of billionaires for a long time. soon starting trillionaires list, money means zero ;;sadly it's a power urge. even james bond movies showed a need for power for some.

JFK. Was never supposed to be president.  his older brother Joe was supposed to get the job.

But he went an got himself killed in WWII, so John got the  job 

• Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

No, I don’t think he was acting either. He’s an idiot I think this place is preparing to go to war with somebody and how bout  not telling anybody anything got a little inside information from San  Diego well isn’t  that just a bitch  and all they’re worried about is going battery power idiots

• Like 1