Best of Biden

Mack Technician

so they found cocain on the grounds of the white house. It was in the area that visitors secure their belongings in lockers before the tour..  CBS news said there is an investigation..  ??????  so how did they identify over 500 people on jan. 6?  in a short time, but they havent seen the cokehead putting coke in his/her locker...   Hmmm.   anyway,,, Y'all tell me.............. aren't there hundreds of cameras on the grounds of the White House??? 

We can talk about the guy that was near Obamas House later, they (CBS)   I call it (Commie Bull Sh!T) said he got the address from Trump's web posting..    Blah Blah Blah...  

On 7/1/2023 at 6:28 PM, Joey Mack said:

I agree with you Mark,   I was just hoping to give some insentive for higher learning..   I too have worked my a$$ off to get the bare minimums at times..  I guess my wishful thinking is that we could produce some more smart people instead of system suckers..   Free rides only produces D-Bag's...    I cant post my true feelings, because I dont want to ruin my good reputation here..   jojo

Yes, right here Bubba I’ve got one dirtbag on each side of my house, both on government assistance, both worthless as they come one side, just does Crank  all day and walks in circles. The other jerk just stands on his porch, smoking cigarettes and watching everything I do 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2023 at 8:16 AM, Miami Cossack said:

For those of you whom have never seen what a city looks like when liberals run it, here is Los Angeles this morning. It could just as well be Chicago, New Yawwk City, Baltimore, Portland etc.  

Los Angeles.png

My boss was just telling me last week Sacramento is completely broke like wow man

12 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Yes, right here Bubba I’ve got one dirtbag on each side of my house, both on government assistance, both worthless as they come one side, just does Crank  all day and walks in circles. The other jerk just stands on his porch, smoking cigarettes and watching everything I do 

But thank God, the folks in the front and the back are both absolutely wonderful

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

They are going to charge Trump with it probably

it will be breaking news at 10 am. just before the pedo joe impeachment is announced so the impeachment will become page 11 news. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I understand what you mean here, Mark.....  I don't find any of this new age crap funny at all..  I also dont know why ''Normal''  is a bad thing, and being a freak is A-OK!!..  Jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I understand what you mean here, Mark.....  I don't find any of this new age crap funny at all..  I also dont know why ''Normal''  is a bad thing, and being a freak is A-OK!!..  Jojo

because the  freaks are trying to take over the world. and the politicians are letting them do it  🤬

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Not sure about the rest of the world, but in our local news, they’re trying to involve the Trump administration along with dumb dumbs administration on the Afghanistan caper you Gotta be kidding me they’re just not going to quit!!!!!!!!! .. Bob