Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Is it me or,  is there really a HUGE population of Tranny people, so many that the Biden Bobble Heads are all over the media talking about acceptance and equal rights' and whatever else they can come up with?  How the heck do I find an accurate tranny population number? My gut says 1 in every 100,000 people is a tranny..  anyway,, not a well educated post by me, just another dumb question.... :) 

Rueters says 1.6 million..

52 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Is it me or,  is there really a HUGE population of Tranny people, so many that the Biden Bobble Heads are all over the media talking about acceptance and equal rights' and whatever else they can come up with?  How the heck do I find an accurate tranny population number? My gut says 1 in every 100,000 people is a tranny..  anyway,, not a well educated post by me, just another dumb question.... :) 

Rueters says 1.6 million..

Mark says about a year ago the only mention of "tranny on this site was conversations about 12 speeds or swapping a Fuller into a Mack.   Rueters'll never survey that though.   WTF happened ?

• Like 2

there is still the same amount of mentally ill in the country. 

the difference is now pedo joe and company are demanding the mentally ill become the majority, and the 99 % of "normal" people become the minority.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

An invasion at our borders, destroyed our Energy Independence, skyrocketing inflation, crime out of control in our cities, billions being spent to stop the invasion in Ukraine  but ignores the invasion at our borders and America's safety and security and Sleepy says re-elect me for more of the same.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.