Best of Biden

Mack Technician

18 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

MB,   are they F'n kidding us???  I'm lost..  I can't believe the intentional destruction of our country is underway...  I need a minute....

I watched The 700 Club this morning after Family Feud. And man, what mess. It's a shame they- "they" being the evil and idiotic democrats- let it get this far.

They showed thousands of illegal immigrants lined up at the border, just waiting to cross. El Paso has already declared a state of emergency. And what do you do now? You can't just bring in the artillery and bombers at this point, it's not even those people's fault. But the point is it should never have gotten to this point in the first place. President Trump had everything going so well, and now we have this, on top of inflation and everything else, and people will still say "it's better than having Trump in there". I just do not get it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

20 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

MB,   are they F'n kidding us???  I'm lost..  I can't believe the intentional destruction of our country is underway...  I need a minute....

Joey - Joey - Joey!  Babylon Bee is a satire site. Sit back, relax and read it again.  ....Hippy

Border Wall Covered With Bud Light Signs To Deter Migrants

Article Image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have posted a couple of times about ...how the hell do the migrants keep their cell phones charged???  I was just talking to my wife, and she said...  Jojo, how the hell are they paying for the cell phone service.????????  KaBoom!!!  I thought these people were poor and desperate????????  Once again..  please help me to understand??  Jojo

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I have posted a couple of times about ...how the hell do the migrants keep their cell phones charged???  I was just talking to my wife, and she said...  Jojo, how the hell are they paying for the cell phone service.????????  KaBoom!!!  I thought these people were poor and desperate????????  Once again..  please help me to understand??  Jojo

Yes yes.... and able to travel hundreds if not thousands of miles by foot.... and know the way.  No one seems to notice that part either. 

• Like 2

Don’t forget fellas as all the American boys still have to live by their bullshit rules and do all the right things while all this is going on as clowns. Why do you think they’re all showing up they know this communist pig dumb ass well let them in..

• Sad 1

So once again there is a baby Formula recall...   However, ''Some" formula ''Slipped through the Cracks, and was distributed''   here is the list of states....  ( Right now on CBS News With Norah O'Donnel) 6:45 pm.. est..  

• Alabama.
  • Georgia.
  • Indiana.
  • Kentucky.
  • Ohio.
  • Tennessee.
  • Virginia.
  • West Virginia.
  •  
  • Seems to me.....  if this food IS tainted,,   I guess it's OK to send it to REPUBLICAN STATES...  What say you guy's??  
  • I bet the illegals at the southern border have ''The good Stuff''
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, Joey Mack said:

Maybe their phones work like the libtards electric cars? They just magically charge with free energy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1