Best of Biden

Mack Technician

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I bet the D-Bags, are hoping Biden can live just long enough to get re-elected in next years rigged election, so that they can make history by appointing Americas first Black Woman President..  This is not about whats good for the country, its about power and the destruction of Men that look like me....  

and to think they couldn’t get king Trump out of there, fast enough … like wow man 

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I bet the D-Bags, are hoping Biden can live just long enough to get re-elected in next years rigged election, so that they can make history by appointing Americas first Black Woman President..  This is not about whats good for the country, its about power and the destruction of Men that look like me....  

I bet it will be Big Mike, first black Tranny non-us citizen dictator. They seem to be trying to get us used to this freak show crap. And also, the UFO Alien invasion hoax will be soon too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now Ladies and Gentlemen...... The Next President of the United States...  Kamala Harris...    Hip-Hip Hooray!!!

I gotta go throw up..   

• Haha 1

One thing I can't understand. This idiot  has done more in his time in office to get drugs and pharmaceuticals into every American than anyone in history.  Vaccines, fentanyl, clean crack pipes and needles, narcan vending machines...... makes El Chapo look like a kid snuck a joint into high school.  How does no one notice or say anything ?  He's doing his best to get something into every single person one way or another.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2023 at 10:03 PM, mowerman said:

And yes, it’s certainly not the fine  nation I grew up in I think, if I was rich, I would just get out of here altogether… Bob

your not alone on that idea of haulin a-ss outta here. trip to NH (for a funeral) ; I bought many lottery tickets with high hopes. won't buy in CT and get taxed to death. didn't win anything  :tried. a little known fact ; while bush was "hiding " in FL at a school ; convenient  cameras were there as 9-11 and twin towers were falling;;;; he has a large ranch in Australia = for his get away from the USA.