What a nice little baby!

Looks like a fun to play with. Might be shaky hitting a road but a kind of pleasure on my mind.

Glad to see you back on!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

54 minutes ago, hurstscrambler said:

Very clean little rig, do you still have that R700 with the V8?   (If I’m remembering correctly). Andy

No I sold that, and my B75 a couple years ago. Had a few more in between but this one seems to be the most promising. I'm pretty excited about it, may turn it into a dump truck.

• 7 months later...

Minor! I'm never that lucky with floors.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

Started cleaning up the frame, did a test section of Rust-Oleum Regal Red. Stripped to bare metal, treated with phosphoric acid, then Rust-Oleum primer. Very happy with the results so far, going to continue and finish the whole chassis in this color.

IMG_20210122_084804786.jpg

Edited by Bigdogtrucker
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 9:44 PM, Maddog13407 said:

please dont paint frame in rustooeum, you wont be happy. it will be chalk in less than 6 months. acrylic enamel is not much more expensive or nasan epoxy black...

Actually the Advanced Formula and professional line hold up quite well if kept up with a quality wax a few times a year. I'm going to use some Spray Max 2K clear on the parts mostly exposed to the sun though.