Pictures of the Week

other dog

Congrats there OD...……………………………...……...…………………......……………………….ya damn fool

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Nice to hear you find happiness. 41 years now for me & "Momma" and she still threatens routinely to "stomp my grapes"?????

Hope you fare better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

3 hours ago, hatcity said:

Congrats there OD...……………………………...……...…………………......……………………….ya damn fool

Thank you😁 I'm not getting any younger you know, or better looking.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Weedhopper appears to be uninformed of the antics of "Momma" and her attraction for grapes. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I am glad you guy found happiness ,my first and only tried to kill me three time .I have faced a guns several times but when she held that gun to my head will I was sleep was the scariest .

Edited by gxbxc

7 minutes ago, Prowrench said:

The more i learn about women the more i love my truck

A good hug, with proper maintenance and a truck will love you "long time".

Oh I know it but anymore I could hide a tire behind my physique and the glare off my skull preclude me being photographed any longer.

That is a good looking R model and you should be proud as it deserves a good hug.

If'n I was to bring that home I would hear ole "Momma" yakking at me in the characteristic shrill voice through the space between that one remaining upper tooth and bottom lip to the tune of: "how am I supposed to get in the truck, it ain't got no step; I could fall and hurt myself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gxbxc said:

I am glad you guy found happiness ,my first and only tried to kill me three time .I have faced a guns several times but when she held that gun to my head will I was sleep was the scariest .

Might still be some love there? Most scorn women would kill you with the Death of a Thousand Cuts, not a single coup de grace shot to the temple.  

Congrats O.Dog!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prowrench said:

The more i learn about women the more i love my truck

Isn't that a song by Joe Diffie? Of course, his best and one of the greatest country songs is "Pickup Man".

Edited by h67st
Forgot something

2 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

1. Fiancee? When did this happen? Why was I not consulted or notified? 

2. Best anti-corrosion dielectric compound in my opinion is Truk-Lite. That's all we used in the shop at Jevic. 

We used a product manufactured in Canada on radar installations and modifications. It really held up well and was impervious to moisture intrusion very long term. I think the manufacturer was "Jet" but I'll see if I can round up a tub to get more information.

17 hours ago, other dog said:

Thank you😁 I'm not getting any younger you know, or better looking.

It just goes to show you don't have to be any younger  or better looking to find happiness. Congratulations!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1