RS did its first parade today

Not show quality,my ass!! You get that truck out to as many shows as you can, and be proud of the work you did on it! Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I cant go that far during my work season I work from march to December with no time off except sundays its not really a show quality truck anyways its fine for parades though.

BS, if it runs and is road worthy (or trailer it)...get it to shows (when you have time, if only for a day). I have yet to attend a show that rejected a vehicle because it was not "pristene show quality". If that were the case, my MH would be sitting at home. Personally I prefer to see vehicles in their "working clothes". You did a VERY NICE job on your R and you should be very proud! :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

BS, if it runs and is road worthy (or trailer it)...get it to shows (when you have time, if only for a day). I have yet to attend a show that rejected a vehicle because it was not "pristene show quality". If that were the case, my MH would be sitting at home. Personally I prefer to see vehicles in their "working clothes". You did a VERY NICE job on your R and you should be very proud! :twothumbsup:

Nicely put, but I have to disagree with you on the condition of your MH. At the very least it's pretty f%ing clean! :)

• Like 1

Jim

Nicely put, but I have to disagree with you on the condition of your MH. At the very least it's pretty f%ing clean! :)

Kens work clothes are just cleaner that ours!........i think it has to do with the whole engineer thing!

• Like 1