Superliner progress

Awesome truck, the fenders and everything look great on it, lemme know when you want to come help clean mine up a little.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Perfect!

It's a real pleasure when you can see results of your efforts.

Question by the way - did you put those rear fenders on?

I'm going to order a pair of such ones but don't shure wich would work for the Canadian 60" spread.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks for the compliments guys. 4 short years ago it started out with a pair of frame rails on horses and lots of time a lots of bucks and 4 donor trucks later here it is. Vlad I put the fenders on I lucked out I was pricing half fenders at Traction Truck Parts and was talking to the store manager and told him I really wanted 4 individual fenders or a set of full fenders but I didn't want to spend the money , and just so happens he had that set of full fenders upstairs that a guy ordered a year before and never paid or picked up and he didn't want them around so he let me have them for $350 they are for the spread but are short on the ends that's why I have the stainless pieces and Mack flaps on them. I have a pretty good sheet metal shop that made all the stainless stuff for me.

Oh, I haven't had an idea you started from the naked rails. My hat's off for that.

As about fenders I like this style and found them out in the net with the comments they were for Canadian spread.

Although when I measured up what I have on the truck and related to the diagram showed they seemed to me not long enough.

Do I understand you right you can pull the ends up a little to form them longer?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012