I am going to finally get the truck all lettered with my name on the door. The thought I had was that seeing as I have no sons I was going to have the truck Lettered,,,,,J O'Donnell Jr & Daughters North Chelmsford Ma.,,,naturally not the way it looks here but that wording, I will leave it up to lettering guy to decide on the layout of it. My thoughts for going with daughters was that the other truck says sons because its My father and I and the Superliner is mine and I have no sons, but my Daughters do take an interest in the truck and help me do things to it and do like to attend the shows to see the trucks. Some comments I have gotten are that it is to " girlish" to have daughters on the truck. Me personally don't see it that way so that said I am posting it here to gain your feed back and any and all are welcome!

• Like 1

Go for it!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I don't mind Daughters at all, especially since they are involved in the hobby. I would say that "& Family" could be a little more timeless. In case some day in the future there would be additions to the family then the name on the truck would still be accurate.

Just my 2 cents,

Drew

I say whoever is involved is part of the gang and I have seen lots of "and Daughters" on trucks. I just found out today my eldest daughter is now a biker and, out of two sons and three daughters, the most likely of the lot to take an interest in my B-30 is my second daughter even though my eldest son is a driver on the Mississauga, Ontario fire department.

You got daughters taking an interest in the old trucks, make 'em proud and acknowledge them for the world to see .... and Daddy ends up proudest of all.

Best regards, Dennis

I also only have daughters, and though the truck isn't mine, they have seen it a bunch of times, and both love it ( oldest one REALLY likes the air horn, but I gotta crank the seat all the way up so she can reach).....if I owne my own it would be "&daughters"......

Anyone who said it was girly could kiss my a**....

But then again, I don't generally give a s**t what people think or say of me......

• Like 2

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

My girly girl second daughter near ran me down with a king size mattress she was helping moving UP to the second floor and is the only person besides myself that I have seen pull the fifth wheel, rack and all, out of my RAM 2500 and carry it away out of the way. She put a guy in hospital once because he got playing too rough - not that she tried to - it's just that what happens if someone inspires her to escalate to her capabilities.

Best regards, Dennis

By all means, go with daughters. Family is too generic. Or even better, family and then list their names below bulleted. Maybe get your sign painter to work up several possibilities..

That is what I was going to suggest. I like "and daughters", but it could be - "O'Donnell Family Trucking" or "The O'Donnell's", and below that, in a line, maybe angled upwards, Jack (wifes name) (daughters names).

They both have boy friends, or should I say oldest does and the youngest does not call him that but they go out a lot and she goes to his families house. I don't ask,,,,lol

Jack

Just wait until either asks for the keys to the Super for date night!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.