Funny but I've never seen a MACK that's not likable or "pretty".

The worst is done, touch up the white and enjoy it!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well, it needs a little body work...a little RH rocker panel work & maybe a RH door (or lower patch). The hood needs replaced, but that's an easy part, & the last thing.

Body work is where I don't really have the equipment, facilities, skills, or interest! It's just an evil necessity! Unfortunately, it's also what makes it pretty.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

What does anybody think about my home-made mudflap hangers? Wanted something different, that looked "Mack-ish".

Hangers look okay to me as long as you don't bend them.....but you need plain black or Mack flaps.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

They all need work in the beginning, mine was no different after I got it. So now that it is a year and a half later I am taking it to its first show in 3wks and it has been all worth it ,,,,,not to my wife of course.

if it needs a new home Ill take the little guy in and take care of him, looks like a good friend for the RW and the MB.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Take a little while for relax having it as is, than collect some money and do the body work.

It will be final "beutylizing" and you'll get a nice baby in your hands.

Truck looks very good now and shure has a lot of potential. Especially with the most dirty work done.

I'm on your way now and many others on here. So you're not alone :SMOKIE-LFT:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012