Black Friday Fun

As I sit here nice and warm....

I hear the wind howling like a bee swarm.

I think of driving my old Mack today....

but instead I just lay and dream away.

(don't think I'll quit my day job)

I did finally dig out the old handycam and charged the battery today. Have thoughts of making a three stick video before the snow hits? Don't hold your breath LOL!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

"there was a young man from Nantucket...

never mind, I went to Cumberland to see Mama and Daddy today, took them some oysters and scored these turnips and a bag of greens while I was there. The bag is full of turnips too, and more in the pickup bed. Nice video, by the way!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

When I was a kid, used to ride in back my daddys truck hauling turnips to market. One day he hit a big bump and I fell out of the back. To this day i have never been able to say "I dint fall out of the back o no turnip truck mister". Funny how one lil mistake can follow you through life. I hates turnip trucks. randyp

• Like 2

One of the neighbor's kids was helping us clear brush from the side of the street when he was poked in the face by a piece of brush. As he erupted into tears his Dad told him to suck it up and that from now on when someone said it beats being poked in the eye by a sharp stick he will know for sure now.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

When I was a kid, used to ride in back my daddys truck hauling turnips to market. One day he hit a big bump and I fell out of the back. To this day i have never been able to say "I dint fall out of the back o no turnip truck mister". Funny how one lil mistake can follow you through life. I hates turnip trucks. randyp

reminds me of the old joke about the guy who built his beautiful home, built a beautiful fence around it, layed the stone and made a beautiful driveway...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

"there was a young man from Nantucket...

never mind, I went to Cumberland to see Mama and Daddy today, took them some oysters and scored these turnips and a bag of greens while I was there. The bag is full of turnips too, and more in the pickup bed. Nice video, by the way!

Did those "greens" come by the dime bag, or the kilo? lol
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

When I was at the age of old school, I liked to say that KrAZ truck is just a dream of a poet.

At now I know hard that Mack truck is a dream of everybody. Who understands.

Nice to see you driving fast.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hey Leversole how much did you have to modify your firewall to be able to put a six cylinder in place of the V-8

It was done before I got it! It is a piece of bent sheet metal...I can post a picture if you like...the bigger problem is I can only fit one belt for the water pump and alternator!