New to me, R770 wanna be

2 hours ago, gxbxc said:

Well don't just sit there on the BMT web  get the video with sound ,it really is a nice clean truck for it's advanced years .Usually something that old has a hundred holes in the dash from sloppy CB mounts  and other junk.

Clean for sure.  Some faded red paint but that interior-hard to believe this thing is 41 years old!! Any clue on real mileage?

Thanks everyone for the comments.  

The truck is pretty clean .  I had to remove some animals and there houses . I still have more to do but work has me very busy right now. 

I'm not sure of mileage .  The speedo is in miles per hour , so that makes me think it is original . If it was replaced at some point it would be in Kilometres per hour.  It reads 125k  . So maybe ? 1 million 125 k  .   

It had one of the biggest nest behind the dash I have ever seen. And a dead animal … not sure what it was . Maybe a snow weasel .

1598467236_Image3.jpg.6772019fa33240fb18396da3277bcd45.jpg1700645038_Image2.jpg.6d6eaf1b336c3d7dac760b82dc5e46d1.jpg

• Like 1

Keith 

5 hours ago, 85snowdog said:

Thanks everyone for the comments.  

The truck is pretty clean .  I had to remove some animals and there houses . I still have more to do but work has me very busy right now. 

I'm not sure of mileage .  The speedo is in miles per hour , so that makes me think it is original . If it was replaced at some point it would be in Kilometres per hour.  It reads 125k  . So maybe ? 1 million 125 k  .   

It had one of the biggest nest behind the dash I have ever seen. And a dead animal … not sure what it was . Maybe a snow weasel .

1598467236_Image3.jpg.6772019fa33240fb18396da3277bcd45.jpg1700645038_Image2.jpg.6d6eaf1b336c3d7dac760b82dc5e46d1.jpg

Looks like that ermine lived his whole life under the dash feeding on the mice that built that nest. Nice looking truck and I like the Detroit in it. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...