Interesting RW

fifth wheel

I bet they're tripping over each other to get to that.......Oh wait, that has one too many zeros in the price, if he's gonna ask for more than it sold new for ...by about $30,000, he'd better drive it back into the barn and forget about it for another 40 years.

I'm not saying it's a 95K truck, but it sure as heck aint a 9500- truck :D

• Like 2

Even the cab almost seems like it's a replacement. It's so damn clean. I don't think iv ever seen the old brake valving plumbed with only a yellow and red valve. That system from factory should have the blue valve. Unless someone fitted a cab that was off off straight truck and added a trailer supply but didn't bother plumbing in the tractor park valve. This truck seems really odd. Nice truck though.

• Like 1

It looks pretty nice but its obviously by no means near original. Probably saying it has 83k on engine rebuild. Hub pilot wheels retrofit, Vmack cruise switches in dash, newer gauges. Probably had a 12 speed, deep reduction switch in dash. Door panels are newer clip on type that have been screwed on. The inside of the roof vent is painted the exterior color. The shiny paint in the pictures could be hiding a lot. I'm not at all impressed by the half ass 5th wheel angles installed. Who cares that its an old worn out 70 ton head?

Edited by heremmers

I called about the truck nice guy, used to be a Tri-axle they shortened it to 227" rebuilt engine switched to 18sp. New hood original cab all new interior new trunion and the list goes on. He and a friend rebuilt the truck. Has all documentation on the rebuild. He's emailing me more pics.

Where can you buy a new interior?!?

You can buy some pieces the rest you have made like I did with my restoration.

We have been offered $75k for the green Superliner that I am restoring. That truck is clean, but I wouldn't pay more than $55k for it as is.

In Michigan he will get $65k all day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk