V8 Superliner

Superdog

Nope, not my father's. His is a six cylinder and has square headlights. This truck looks like it said Ayers on the side who goes by Jetterstrucks or something like that. He did sell a superliner to a guy in florida who hauled water with it.

• Like 1

I bought that truck from Jerry in 2012 it certainly has been around since then. I put quite a bit of work into the engine, unfortunately with my divorce going on at the same time, I had to sell the truck to pay the bill. This truck is a good runner with the right specs, originally a Wylie truck from North Dakota. Wish I could have kept this one. Mike Yarnall this is the truck I had at your place when you had your open house.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really like the gold dog; I bought a truck that had one & gold coming off; wanted new one so I researched found if you buy new one from Mack it's over $120. I bought a gold dog paper weight for $79 & just unscrewed it; looked the same to me; paper weight looked like the older style hood ornament & base like comes on the R's without mounting holes in the base

• Like 1

I really like the gold dog; I bought a truck that had one & gold coming off; wanted new one so I researched found if you buy new one from Mack it's over $120. I bought a gold dog paper weight for $79 & just unscrewed it; looked the same to me; paper weight looked like the older style hood ornament & base like comes on the R's without mounting holes in the base

Whenever I need a new bulldog I can usually find a decent one at Macungie chrome ones are 25 to 30 bucks gold ones are 35 to 40

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 8 years later...
On 8/25/2015 at 10:30 PM, leversole said:

Here it is when it was yours Gregg! Taken at Mikes!

post-6773-0-62146400-1440556083_thumb.jppost-6773-0-98157500-1440556207_thumb.jp

update  12/10/23 ..this truck now resides in Woodbury CT. same one i looked at other day but couldn't climb aboard due to knees said" no climbing today". 

• Like 1