A bit of Mack heaven

That 4 door has a ENF-707A by the look of it...has a compressor on it too if I'm seeing it right...Sweet! Don't see those at every show. Those are some nice pictures. Thanks for taking the time to share them. Are they being restored by your friend for himself or for customers? Unique stuff there...really cool.

Greg

It was a fire truck. Here is a three door version. They usually had the pump in he middle of the cab. This doesn't have enough room for a pump. Maybe he made it himself. Is he going to put the fire body back on it? What is he doing with the H model?post-7810-0-52544400-1437308673_thumb.jp

the green one that comes to Macungie was an ex firetruck body to. Kevin All built it for Dennis around the same time he built his blue 4 by 4 one. he stuck it on an F350 chassis and just used the mack cab and cut the door frames and turned the doors around. he also cut the floor right out f the B and simply placed it over the Ford one, pretty slick.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I believe that there were four door B models made for applications such as highway crews. I recall seeing a picture of one on here awhile back.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Thank you for sharing your friend's projects.

Nice place to spend some while enjoying old iron.

I have no doubt you didn't miss truck talks either.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The original H-61's were cool looking vehicles (cherry pickers). I hear they had steering issues. X211 might stand for experimental.

On the facebook post where I got that picture the poster said he thought the X meant the truck was leased to Akers and that Akers owned trucks had truck numbers starting with R. I've seen the X prefix on other Akers trucks.

• Like 1