I wasn't drinking, I swear........

1958 F.W.D.

saw a tag-tandem full size p/u around cambridge a few years ago.....made me shake my head......looked similar minus the "sleeper"......

Years ago there was a guy that brought a stretched out Mini (old style) to the fergus truck show with tandems.....still front wheel drive.....complete with fifth wheel and trailer......

I'm all for creativity, but there's a line....:)

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Looks better than the Bedford 3 axle bus. . . :whistling:

post-3242-0-21415500-1412128113_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The ORIGINAL Italian Job!! Stuck on a cliff.......what will they do?????????

Used to be a B model mini around town, 25 yr ago? With a Chevy dually bed on it and the tailgate had MACK letters across it instead of Chevrolet.

That one is kinda cool, different. Not that I would own it, but had thoughts of building something like that many, many years ago.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

About thirty years ago there was a guy who sold shop tools using a Ford Ranger with a utility body and tandem axles. I often wondered, if he needed the extra weight capacity, why not move up to

an F-250. Never asked him why but he probably liked that it was different.

bulldogboy

• Like 1

Hey each to their own. I wouldn't build it but I admire his creativity. Kinda like the guy in W.O.T. who changed a Magnum. When you have a rare nice truck why destroy it? But its all up to the owner. I would like to see someone do a live tandem on that. Now that would be unique

• Like 1

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

yep just like my 88 chev 1 ton 4x4 454 a 4 in. rock stops it dead in its tracks.

When I did the tranny flush on the kia I used a couple chunks of 2X2X1/8 angle to keep it still....how's THAT for a pu*** car wheel chalk....lol

• Like 1

Yeah, long story...small suv, 4wd, v6.....traded my POS 2004 Ford focus wagon in on it.....did me good one year, but I can't afford 100$ a week in fuel anymore.....traded it straight for a jetta wagon....already saving money on fuel lol