Loading the hard way

thomastractorsvc

Ha,ha,ha, wait till Super Trucker Saturday for my response!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

If you were counting there were atleast 7 of those dipshit with road transpost tee-shirts on.I'ld invest more in loading skill then buying everyone tee-shirts.Also if you noticed none of those dipshit that were wearing the tee-shirts were telling the forklift operator on what to do.I think that night they all gather around the campfire and had themselves a good old circle jerk.

Wow. Apparently there is no such thing as slow and easy when doing risky moves loading a truck. Jerking it hard at all times must be best. My old man would have yanked me out of the cab and kicked my a$$. Am I wrong or would it have backed on easier? My 815 backed right up the ramps when we loaded her in NJ and never slipped one inch. Maybe that is a testament to the value of a good power divider too.

They are lucky they didn't kill somebody with the reckless behavior in that video. Shameful...

• Like 2

Wow. Apparently there is no such thing as slow and easy when doing risky moves loading a truck. Jerking it hard at all times must be best. My old man would have yanked me out of the cab and kicked my a$$. Am I wrong or would it have backed on easier? My 815 backed right up the ramps when we loaded her in NJ and never slipped one inch. Maybe that is a testament to the value of a good power divider too.

They are lucky they didn't kill somebody with the reckless behavior in that video. Shameful...

I'm with you they should have at least attempted to back it on, I wonder what it was like to load at the shop, that should have been on film to.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My goodness I've seen some clowns in my time but well this would have to take the cake I just cant believe that even after old mate flanges getting up the ramps and tries to put it on its side the fella trying to pull it on the trailer still goes like a bull at a gate and in front of everyone to with the company shirts on it will do wonders for there reputation yep and as above has been stated could have backed it on could have pulled it on with the chain could have tried so many other ways but what would I know

Paul

I doubt it would have pulled its self up the ramp backwards, maybe. BUT COE's are the easiest truck to load. just line youre self up with the edge of trailer. The rest will fit, especially on todays 102" wide trailers. Throttle jockeys

• Like 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

That video was on the Old truck forum getting rip'd apart a few months ago. Shameful what they did to that truck.

"Hold my beer and watch this. I'll get that truck loaded if it's the last thing I do"

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

What an intelligent bunch of fellas!!!!! I had a feeling something like that was gonna happen right when I started watching! What a shame. Kinda funny they found a forklift to lift it off after if they'd had it just to lift the back up in the air in the first place and pushed it up and over while Evil Knievel inthe drivers seat steered it would have been less costly. That ramp is pretty steep for that truck without having a lot of plank for it.

It never ceases to amaze me watching retards at work! those idiots could have very easily rolled that truck,hurting or killing someone! take the damn mudflaps off,and BACK the damn thing on the trailer!!!!!!!!.............................................Mark oh,i'm sorry,i guess that would have required someone with some degree of skill?

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I doubt it would have pulled its self up the ramp backwards, maybe. BUT COE's are the easiest truck to load. just line youre self up with the edge of trailer. The rest will fit, especially on todays 102" wide trailers. Throttle jockeys

That's what I tell people. If its on this side it's on that side, if you see a foot of trailer you are off the other side. I like when your on the trailer and your wheels where it needs to be and the person helping is hollering stop you close to falling off the other side, they don't understand 8ft truck 8 ft trailer.

What an intelligent bunch of fellas!!!!! I had a feeling something like that was gonna happen right when I started watching! What a shame. Kinda funny they found a forklift to lift it off after if they'd had it just to lift the back up in the air in the first place and pushed it up and over while Evil Knievel inthe drivers seat steered it would have been less costly. That ramp is pretty steep for that truck without having a lot of plank for it.

Thank you! Planks. Fork lift. Cable. All the damned pieces were there all along! Everything but a little common sense!

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

It sounds like the tractor had an automatic in it? I,ll bet dollars ta donuts it was at the end of the day an they was all liquored up! I myself would never load anything on a trailer like that without it being hooked to a tractor! One a my fav fav tractors a day cab Freightliner

BULLHUSK