Pics of First Mack you drove

2002 Mack Granite tri-axle roll off. No idea for motor (likely around 350hp?). I do remember 8ll fuller and axle forward model, turned like a friggin house!!!! No one liked it so no one drove it. I used it on the farm to shunt feed bins, then when the boss man let me do runs on Saturdays, that was usually the truck I took, cause I was used to it.

Sorry guys, no pics. And from what I hear from his drivers, it's been sold.......(RIP NRD#10)

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

wish i had a pic of her.first mack i drove was a 78 r model think it had a 237 in it.had the 2 stick six(which was the best trans ever made!!!!) no air am fm radio pullin a talbert maunal lowboy trailerwhich gave you a work out about 40 times a day .kep ya in shape !!!!

maybe be it had the 300 in it been oo long ago . movin john deere 690 excavtors or 755 crawlers back in the day when its was goin gangbusters!!! man oh man gettin the toys moved then hook to the 22 foot frameless dump and haul gravel to the sewer crew the rest of the day till the pit closed