What a beautiful truck!

Isn't it the one wich picture was posted on here standing in the field about a year ago?

It was for sale somewhere around Minessota.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

attachicon.gif073.JPGattachicon.gif074.JPG

Thought I would add a couple of pics of my 1964 B755. There are some pics on the site of the truck when I bought it earlier this year under "B755 Whats it worth"

I did some rust repair and paint, truck had sat in a field for over ten years so she was a bit rough. Trying to keep as much of the patina as possible while fixing up what needs it. Also cleaned interior up and reupolstered the pax seat.

I work for Cummins, truck has a 262 Quadraplex with a 3 speed Aux box. Pulled the PT pump and rebuilt it, set the overhead, changed all fluids. Runs and drives great, Much faster than my 58 B61, will go a lot faster than I would go with the rubber on it now.

I wanna pic of the interior. I want to see those three sticks..

Rob

Ok, I've got to ask. I finally understand the quadraplex set up reasonably well. What does the three speed aux buy you in addition to all that? Is there a video demonstrating a heavy pull up through the gears anywhere. I'd have to keep notes to keep track of it I think...Yikes. Very nice truck. Enjoy.

Thanks

Greg

The way I use it is mainly for the overdrive in the aux. Get more top speed . Can also split the gears in the main, but bobtailing no need to. The way the truck is geared with aux in 1st, lo lo and first on the quad, truck barely moves. Top end not sure, chickened out at 80 because of the rubber.

Thanks for the comments . It would be cool to put an old sleeper on it. I've attached a pic of the interior with the three shifters. Gets lots of looks when people look inside attachicon.gifCAM00025.jpg

That's awesome thanks for the pic. I too would like to see a vid of the three sticks in action even if you don't use all the gears.

Rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...