Former / Dormant BMT Members

67RModel

28 minutes ago, mowerman said:

i didnt think you were here then,,,,,i only remember 3,,,,and especially (HER)!!!!!!!! .. i dont know how barry finally got rid of her,,,she did come back for a while with a differant handle...bob

i asked her to ignore the hecklers on her third reappearance. an she did for three or four days than started another peeing contest and we banned her for good.  

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

thanks for that,,,,hey tom,maybe i can join them and turn into teamster grrrl,,,,,russle some feathers..lol...hell im probably walking on thin ice here!!!!!!!

Yep, that's the one, or gearhead grrrrrrrl. All she did was bitch about us "old white guys", her words. And if we even mentioned black anything, young, old, man, woman, it didn't matter- that made you a racist. I'm pretty sure there was at least one more name, but I don't remember it now.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I am only here since 4/20..   no pun intended... :)  truth is.....  all the guys here are great!  Yes I have upset a couple guys,  part of it was my krass post's, and part of it was that they didnt accept an apology.  But In all...  A great place to be here at BMT..  the help and info that is given freely,  is many times more than what they would get from a dealership, and many shops..  Jojo

2 minutes ago, mowerman said:

joey,,,,you didnt miss anything,,,she was nothing but a pain in the ass...bob

🤣 That's for sure! Like that other guy, instead of participating and having an intelligent conversation or respectful debate she was just looking to pick a fight with somebody all the time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, other dog said:

I do that too, and rinse them with hot water. Works way better than the Zeiss wipes. Yeah, I never wore a mask unless I had too, but I'll drink a beer whether I need to or not. Or take a drink of Red Stag, or Vodka, or whatever.

I used to put my mask on that I drew the dog face and cigarette on, and Zina would say "you can't wear that, it's filthy". And I'd say "I know, that's the point".

This is when it was still clean. I still have that mask, the cigarette's still lit too. I actually made 2 of them, they're in my camera bag.

Screenshot_20221204-100025.thumb.png.b97b212352eaf7d1a457a55e8fc54841.png

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 8:09 AM, other dog said:

This is JT's old truck. I didn't even know it until he asked me if I saw it there. I don't think I took but this one picture of it.

I wonder if the fellow JT sold it to still owns it? He is the one that finished the restoration and uploaded all the progress to JTs original thread. It’s over in the other makes section of the forum here. I don’t think he had been active for some years….

On 12/1/2022 at 3:42 PM, mowerman said:

chev41 he was always on here,,,then just vanished....im thinking he might has passed over to the better side....

I concur. Paul and I were in regular contact there for a while. He was building a model of a US Navy Apache-Class oceangoing tug for me to give to my father. We chit chatted regularly about anything and everything and he would ask me for various pics of my father's ship but then the comms stopped. Nothing. Nadda. Nichts. Nein. Zero. Zilch. Very not like him. I regret never having gotten his phone number or home address, I tried to find both so I could at least maybe speak to a family member. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Yes, he was a pretty good hand towards the end ….he offer to help me as much as he could if I was willing to fly out to meet him with getting me a couple front hubs for my DM the ones that use the Mack  hubcap just vanished shortly after guy was amazing walking motor manuals I say that more than one are he married some chick from Israel I’m sure you remember his post. I am just disappeared shortly after.

I can't remember, was he the fellow who was in Va. wanting to build Veterans Housing and was having trouble with the city government? It seems I remember him posting that his comment would be his last and he was returning to the northeast. This CRS Syndrome is driving me nuts. 

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

yes. last i saw he decided to sell the Va property to a pig farmer after the town in Maine welcomed his veterans housing plan with open arms. 

That's what I remember. I think he was in the process of selling and moving trucks and equipment. He had lots of stuff.

Paul and I PMd on here a few times about racing.  We were going to meet up a few times when he was going to be in the area.  His plans constantly changed last minute and we never met.  Then he vanished.  I looked to see if he actually gave me his number.  I only gave him mine.

He says we supposedly met at South Bend ATHS convention, but I really don't recall.  

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Paul had found him a new bride 

Shifted and was in the process of building her a hotted 55 Chev wagon I think it was 

He appeared to of had a major falling out with his kids as he wanted to leave them nothing, only receipts as he stated 

And then he up and vanished

He was always good to me

It was his wifes and his dream to build that veterans home before she passed as I recall it

I seem to recall Paul saying he came home from Vietnam to a country he didn't like and he and his new wife shifted to Israel for a new start in a new country was how I remember Paul describing it to me

I think he moved back to the State's when they retired ???? Nothing more than feeling to base that on

And yes when all the chest beating and pissing competition was going on here was when I last saw anything from Paul

Pretty sure he was on the ACMOC Caterpillar group as well for a while

Dunno we lost a lot of members due to ego's and people not wanting to listen and people wantingnto be right  at all costs, sad but thats the way it was 

A lesson for all of us 

As to "if I dont like something I just scroll on" type of attitude, I dont think that works either as thats what started this whole mess 

To many good people stood by and watched stuff happen, mind you the slanging match could be entertaining to read 

"Just leave it tto our moderators to sort out"  didn't work as they turned on one of our moderators and the other moderators appeared to  do nothing about that either 

Basically we all know what good manners and been respectful are and we should just do that and we as a group should pull others into line that dont use manners 

Anyway I hope Paul 41chev is happy doing what ever he is doing 

Paul