Former / Dormant BMT Members

67RModel

i ran three loads of inside stuff to the new shop location for the guys to finish filling up the 40 foot shipping containers. 

next week i should be able to move all the machines and trucks over there, than we will just have dump trailer, concrete form truck, and cleanup left.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

well i didnt have the proper equipment to clean up the insides heat tunnel exhauust tunnel exc...like i had hoped...hadda remove the blower cage to pull apart the exhaust tunnel..and i couldnt move the nut holding it on...i even pulled a muscle in my wrist trying to move it....hep time for some booze..bob

• Haha 1

good thing you didnt slice your hand open on that thinass metal..  Yes they can be a pain in the butt to fix..  But at around 6-8 hundred dollars for a new one, its worth it..  I finally bought a stacked unit about a year ago, because my 22 year old washing machine   BROKE!!  and I had fixed the dryer  3 times..  The dryer still worked good,   that was until it slipped from my grip going out the back door and crashed onto my concrete patio..  I was going to use it for my work clothes.   oh well..   So next to my stackable is an old washer for my work clothes only..   The wife likes that set-up..   :) 😎

yeah they are way cool...i did the same thing with our old refrigerator when we moved here it fell off the hand truck wheel left the cement and went onto the dirt ,busted the door it was old and a little too small anyway

3 hours ago, other dog said:

Speaking of Jim Hancock, I saw him in the latest "Double Clutch" magazine.

PXL_20230108_215414722.thumb.jpg.441f747c16782e16b94dd26517d6b19c.jpg

Jim was at our show (Bay State) in August..also Hippy and better half,, Blackdog2 and his son Matt,, PC68 and Jeff Manty (Undercover Boss)  I should have corrald everyone for a group mug shot.  Cal the guy in picture  is a great guy-hjis very nice B-75T was the Western Mass show's dash plaque.  Jim is doing well -I tried to encourage him to resume posting.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am sure he’s just busy in the past I have noticed he comes and goes. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him  I don’t think he’s that old. To have to start worrying about health issues?

Yeah guys, He (Onyx610)  is fine..  I keep in touch with him.  He looks at the post's but doesnt log in for some reason..  I wish he would come back to work/play... He has a lot of knowledge..   Jojo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Yeah guys, He (Onyx610)  is fine..  I keep in touch with him.  He looks at the post's but doesnt log in for some reason..  I wish he would come back to work/play... He has a lot of knowledge..   Jojo

I've wondered too.  He is a good guy.  Miss'm

• Like 1

Well, Hello there stranger !!!    You may have to look back at some threads...  Theres been some guys in need of your brain..   Jojo

Just now, Joey Mack said:

Well, Hello there stranger !!!    You may have to look back at some threads...  Theres been some guys in need of your brain..   Jojo

Haha, I have 170 notifications to go through and some inbox messages. Looks like the messenger has been pretty busy too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1