Former / Dormant BMT Members

67RModel

34 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Has anyone seen or spoke to Rob..   He had the cool crankshaft emoji...??  

Nope. Kinda like before, he was the all time top poster for a while, a long time actually, then he just disappeared. Then all of a sudden he reappeared and was a regular for a while, then he just disappeared...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just now, other dog said:

Nope. Kinda like before, he was the all time top poster for a while, a long time actually, then he just disappeared. Then all of a sudden he reappeared and was a regular for a while, then he just disappeared...

...and he was another one that was a wealth of knowledge, he knew a lot about a lot of things and was quick to offer help to anyone and everyone.

• Like 1

Now that i am in this zone,,  where's the guy with the CF Mack Rollback as his picture...  I forgot his name .. I'm sorry about that..  He always had smart post's..   

15 hours ago, other dog said:

Well i had a message from KScarbel a while back, has be busy doing stuff elsewhere! I miss his posts as well! Miss a whole bunch of these guys! Kevin is a very knowledgeful Dude had some real insight into the trucking industry! Haven't seen Rob on here for ever! Problem is Some of us are getting Old And could crater any second !😔 So if I don't post once and a while you may have to come looking for me or who knows ! I do check in almost every day  Got to keep an eye on you guys You might stray off topic! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fjh said:

Well i had a message from KScarbel a while back, has be busy doing stuff elsewhere! I miss his posts as well! Miss a whole bunch of these guys! Kevin is a very knowledgeful Dude had some real insight into the trucking industry! Haven't seen Rob on here for ever! Problem is Some of us are getting Old And could crater any second !😔 So if I don't post once and a while you may have to come looking for me or who knows ! I do check in almost every day  Got to keep an eye on you guys You might stray off topic! 🙄

Stray off topic?  Not here!  Never happen!

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

That was really weird. I don’t know where that came from going from. Lost members to chainsaw issues. I think somebody was just being a smart ass. I’m sure it was Joey…. Bob

Now that was a natural progression from the kind and helpful members here to the mean and hateful members in the chainsaw forum to the squirrel to the jarfly- y'all need to keep up, or you'll get left behind! 🤣

• Haha 1

Right????? Oooooooooooo by the way my chainsaw took a shit while back and I haven’t replaced it yet tree just uprooted couple weeks age guess I’ll have to replace it soon good thing it was small enough to just drag it out of my driveway to the side ooh wait are we back to chainsaws?????? Hey Joey wasn’t 10-5 0 the guy with the tip bed CF??????… Bob

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, other dog said:

You must be talking about Tim Maikshilo.

Yup, he's on FB and I see him posting occasionally.

Ya, Ten-50 has the rollback.  Haven't seen much from him lately.  I think he may have taken hiatus from that last blowup on here when things got heated.

Rob and I conversed a lot way back.  He made a few trips to my place to pick up items.  He vanished, came back, we spoke once, he retired and dashed away and never returned a call.  He always had a full plate and never ending projects.  I think he visits incognito, reads a bit and goes off, never to be seen or heard.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

1 hour ago, other dog said:

You must be talking about Tim Maikshilo.

I was thinking he was from northern Vermont, dairy farmer turned to paving construction(??), and went to New Zealand.. His son went later and married a Kiwi girl?????

• Like 1

Brocky

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Right????? Oooooooooooo by the way my chainsaw took a shit while back and I haven’t replaced it yet tree just uprooted couple weeks age guess I’ll have to replace it soon good thing it was small enough to just drag it out of my driveway to the side ooh wait are we back to chainsaws?????? Hey Joey wasn’t 10-5 0 the guy with the tip bed CF??????… Bob

I'll turn my hearing aids off now ! Chainsaws are to loud! 😂🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1