Shop Talk

Onyx610

I wear nothing but postal oxfords uniform shoes nobody has them Cochran thorough good bates  they’re all out what the f————-k is this????????????? Geeeeeeeeeeesus.  This country sucks now no doubt about it .. Bob

according to the small print news flashes on tv this am. this government just spent 3 BILLION dollars of yours  and mine to preorder vaccine doses for the winter. bet there's no back order on that crap. magine  the pockets being filled . drug company CEO's are getting bonus checks in the millions. workin man/women can't get parts or shoes.   so sorry grandkids. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oooooooooooo but let’s not forget the gay pride bullshit everyone makes sure they have everything thing they need for thier unprofessional performances I can’t even get a new pair of shoes really????????? Like wow man 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

according to the small print news flashes on tv this am. this government just spent 3 BILLION dollars of yours  and mine to preorder vaccine doses for the winter. bet there's no back order on that crap. magine  the pockets being filled . drug company CEO's are getting bonus checks in the millions. workin man/women can't get parts or shoes.   so sorry grandkids. 

Don’t forget Senators and Congressmen and all there buddy’s with investments in this chit..

• Like 2

Bob,

For shoes, check with the city/county/state police to see where they get theirs.. We have a store here in the Greenville SC area which specializes it construction work wear and they stock a lot of apparel for the police and EMT people. A few years ago I bought a pair of police issue permanent shine black oxfords from them. And I wear a size 14D so not easy to find!!

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

Thanks for your input fellas I will check them out and yes that’s pretty much what they are are police shoes my company requires us to wear black shoes that’s most of the problem I can’t just go anywhere and I also have foot issues with sweat

• Like 1

Yes I also looked up Knapp as well as Tom McCann both Sears and roebucks are the other two and walk out with the shoes now  most everything has to be ordered  I also used to wear the same style years ago when I was working in a gulf full service station But for quite a while I was buying them at Sears they were called sears diehard fabulous luck with them then they disappeared comfortable good looking good price though I got discontinued Just tried red wing no luck same shit haven’t get my size Now I’ll try the other one Thanks again for your input I’m thinking now I don’t have any choice but to go to black skater shoes

OK I finally found them through Kohl’s their dockers I remember of the style very common believe  it or not Los Angeles city bus drivers were wearing them in the 80s mostly black guys they’re gorgeous and yes I am sure the man bun would fit the red Sneakers 

• Haha 1

I have worn brown Reebok walk ultra dmx max shoes for decades and now I can only find them in white, white with blue stripes, and black but no brown.

the brown color was great because the shoes would start out as nice shoes, then office shoes, then field shoes, then shop shoes and finally shoes for yard work. I would literally wear them until the seams split.

The store managers tell me that it is not a sales issue since the brown ones sold better than the black or white but they have not gotten any shipments in a year 

• Like 1