New here! B60T project

Sorry.... I forgot to brag on the B-Model....  It is Awesome!. I have a friend with 10 of them and when I see yours grow in the posts I smile...   God Bless "The Green Mountain State". Jojo

• Thanks 1

Question for the group:

I've never seen the fit up of these body panels in-person and close up.  Lots of pictures online, but none that are giving me a good view about what I should expect to see between the hood edge and the triangle piece on top of the fender.  My assumption was that the hood would close down over the lip of that triangular panel, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Is it normal to have a gap or "loose" fitment there?  If you have a B60, can you send me a picture of how your's fits? Thanks!

Mack Hood Fit up.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man looks excellent I am also putting a go cart together myself another back burner project ha ha as well as the minibike too much yardwork and honeydews And full-time employment Actually I did start on the minibike couple weeks ago picking at it here in there… bob

On 6/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, SkippyMack said:

Friends,

Bumper and wheels are painted.  Hoping to have this old girl rolling in the next week or so!

4969 is "Skippy" on this original chassis order courtesy of the Mack Museum!  She has a sibling (chassis #4968) who also went to Rimarg Bros Trucking Co. of Rutland VT on July 27, 1956.  I wonder where that truck is? 

https://sjcreativevt.pixieset.com/skippymack/

01.jpg

The only B60T in the 4900's is "B60T 4927 ’56 Doug Stackhouse New York" & "B60T 4961 Bob Frazier 24 Rex Road Washington, PA 15301 724-225-1571" that have been added to the B Model Registry so far.  You need to add yours as well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terry T said:

The only B60T in the 4900's is "B60T 4927 ’56 Doug Stackhouse New York" & "B60T 4961 Bob Frazier 24 Rex Road Washington, PA 15301 724-225-1571" that have been added to the B Model Registry so far.  You need to add yours as well!

Thank you!  Done.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...