New here! B60T project

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooooooooo my god…….. I missed this one glad you got it running good . I’m really excited for all of you …. I’m sure I’m a lot older but I broke in on a 15 speed 2 stick at 20 haha real good progress and thanks for keeping us posted … bobimage.png.9405c1f7532a09d1b7dd9570d197422d.png

• Like 1

The spirit you have shared with us during the restoration of your Mack has been inspiring.  Thank you!

My brief experience with driving Macks dates back to the mid-1950s.  There were only two lessons:  "That one shifts like this"...with some quick hand motions. And, most importantly, "Keep your thumbs out of the wheel!"  

That's all I can contribute.  I spent a lot more time in Vermont than I did in Macks, but I enjoyed both.

We look forward to further word of your successes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi skippy Mack my name is Tom Nine from Smithfield PA I plan on going to my country this year hope you and your family can make it there really really enjoyed your post all the way through building your truck Hope to meet up with you there or somewhere in the coming years congratulations on a great job keep up the good work and keep us posted God bless and stay safe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

You all have come a long way in the last few months, well done 

It sounds very quiet inside, even with no doors, quieter than my truck with doors

Great stuff and thanks for sharing

Paul 

Paul,

We were so surprised how quiet it is (especially now with doors!) and how smooth she rides.  If I can take care of that squeaky seat, we'll be golden!