New here! B60T project

i really like the  looks of a clean, neat shop. you built a real mack quicker then it took me to build  a 1/25 scale mack. LOL. truck is coming along great. hopefully this virus stuff will lighten up and shows will start again. possibly we can make it from CT to a VT show this summer and see the truck.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mowerman said:

side rails with shellac boards ,,,,,,overkill baby..my sister lives in boston,she says thier weather has been absolutely  horrible its been pretty fair here..lol bob

Bob,

Tonight I looked at it long and hard...she'll be a flatbed for now...always the option to add the rails at any point in time.  Subzero again tonight!  Grateful for winter to get projects done, but getting ready for spring!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sheila with a rivit gun, watch out world she'll rivit yah were yah belong lol

Looks good to me, hope you left plenty of gap in your floor boards, the buggers grow quite a bit and tend to pop out when they get wet 

Shouldn't be long until your all out and about enjoying the fruits of your labour

Paul

• Like 2