Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 12/17/2023 at 3:20 PM, Mark T said:

(drag) racing,  that may soon take on a new meaning too.  Blow'n a tranny.....  not gonna be a Muncy or Lenko

OK ; my  fault .purposely write the entire word transmission in topics instead of trans!!! such a different world LOL.too much on the brain cells when I posted the write. 🤣

Yeah,,  I got busted by GADave, in one of my post about a blown tranny,, or something like that.. and now I gotta look behind me to see if TJC is there too..  It's great to be loved...

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

OK ; my  fault .purposely write the entire word transmission in topics instead of trans!!! such a different world LOL.too much on the brain cells when I posted the write. 🤣

Mech....... it was our word long before those people's.  A lot less would have got done along the way if we never did what we do or did with trannies than any of this nonsense will ever accomplish.

• Thanks 1

grandson (16or 17 ???) had a small birthday get together last week . wife asked what he wanted for food ; he says rain bow Sherbert ;;; now who the h-ll would have ever given thought to something that  innocent. I like Sherbert  ice cream = always have. the rainbow flavor ice has been there for yrs. and NO there isn't anything different from my grandson; he like that ice cream. so different today