Best of Biden

Mack Technician

So He won South Carolina..   Ok,,,  Well, who are the 2 people he's running against. I never heard of them.  I may go back and read about them, or not.  I guess it's easy to win when there is no competition.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2024 at 4:06 PM, tjc transport said:

now now Joey, you cant blame the senile old pedophile with that, he does not even remember he shat his depends three minutes ago. how is he supposed to remember something he did three years ago?

Sorry TJ I couldn’t resist you forgot, liar, thief, and a coward

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I guess theres enough illegals here to vote for Democrats, to tip the scales.  So now its time to look like a hero and close the border. They are saying that Republicans are at odds about it..   B.S. !!!   We had a President who was getting it done!!  What a sad state we are in..   Very sad........

I'm with you there, 100%!

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Open the surprise me they’re really cracking down here in Reno. What surprises make us? This place is turned into most every other town. They are really cracking down on ID at least that’s what they’re saying on the main street media. Let’s see what happens…. Bob

10 hours ago, mowerman said:

Open the surprise me they’re really cracking down here in Reno. What surprises make us? This place is turned into most every other town. They are really cracking down on ID at least that’s what they’re saying on the main street media. Let’s see what happens…. Bob

its  hard to believe anything you see electronically these days with this AI Crap going on! They tell you one thing and the exact opposite is going on or worse!  This post could be fake for all I know! 😡

• Like 2

Talk about fake- just this morning I saw sleepy joe on the news saying that the problems at the southern border were the direct result of the previous administration. 

What? Really?!. and the sad part is that some people actually believe his b.s.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.