Best of Biden

Mack Technician

We turned it on all cause. My wife thought it was her Big Bang theory show, and saw about seven seconds of jackass doing his phony speech my God, he sure thinks the world of himself… bob

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

We turned it on all cause. My wife thought it was her Big Bang theory show, and saw about seven seconds of jackass doing his phony speech my God, he sure thinks the world of himself… bob

Oh Bob.... would you give it up, say'n the wife watches big bang theory.  you can admit it..I've been known to watch it myself.

• Haha 2

This is what comes in. Now look closely. No kids, no elderly. No women. At least 50,000 this year. Physically fit. Half of them are at parade rest for some reason. Matching black day bags. Hair cuts. Good nutrition. Now China doesn't just let people go on trips abroad. They carefully evaluate each Visa for party loyalty etc. These people were carefully selected. And do you think they walked to Northern Mexico? Who flew them around the world? It was the UN !  We did! What do you suppose they are here for? 

Chinese sleepers.jpg

Edited by Miami Cossack
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Mark T said:

Oh Bob.... would you give it up, say'n the wife watches big bang theory.  you can admit it..I've been known to watch it myself.

Oh she’s out of her mind. I bought her a complete set of DVDs and she still insist on watching the show on regular TV Frankly I’m sick to death of it ….: but better than watching dumb dumb. I’d rather be sitting thru commercials. Bob 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Oh she’s out of her mind. I bought her a complete set of DVDs and she still insist on watching the show on regular TV Frankly I’m sick to death of it ….: but better than watching dumb dumb. I’d rather be sitting thru commercials. Bob 

You do know Highway Through Hell is on The Weather Channel 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miami Cossack said:

This is what comes in. Now look closely. No kids, no elderly. No women.

Miami, You are 100% CORRECT! What the HELL is going on?    .....Hippy 

This POS is most of the problem!

Here's how DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas plans to address domestic ...

• Like 2

M.C.  They are here to KILL us..   and unlike our current president, China wont tell us when they will strike..  jojo