Best of Biden

Mack Technician

not defending the puppet; but he's doing what is being told. it's more the "behind the scenes" idiots (past presidents ) with a power control  ego ruining this country. news this am had sad story of whistle blower from boeing "committed suicide "; really ?? Mexican  cartel stronger then police according to news. what about the US cartel running this country in to the ground.

• Like 1

for years American people actually thought their votes put someone in the white house ! now with this electronic vote crap ; it's way easier for the power hungry people to make numbers in their favor. If they put donald back in PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to the VP; that's who will be running the country when they "take donald out. news is showing  the professional border crossers.  sorry kids !😢🎖️😢.only the thoughts of a senile old man saddened thinking of the many soldiers and service people that gave their lives to defend us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Bob,  It's just more of Biden selling us out,,  that's all..  

I completely agree I don't think any foreign country has any business buying U.S. Farmland. Although China produces almost all of the pesticides and fertilizers so they practically do own the land. 

Anhydrous is so expensive now you can easily blow 20k on a field. I heard its even worse in Australia 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oh Hell... that is amazing, of course I dont know what you are talking about.  I am not a farmer.. but I do something similar in my small neighborhood..  When the Not white drug dealers on my road disrupt our nice road, I call the law..  They get here when they can,..  when I say, they are off the chain and I am armed and I'm in my yard making sure they dont go crazy and so-on, they are here in less than 20 minutes..  The Law knows what the hell is going on..  I guess in my case,,,  I know what to say..   Yet to be handcuffed, :)  jojo

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

He will be Jewish next November and December.. 

better hide that from wife ; even though think she voted for him !! . matzo ball soup not that bad tastin. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1