Best of Biden

Mack Technician

the Clintons are related to a handful of deaths,  McDoogle, Vince Foster, Epstien,  I  have forgotten a couple more right now,  possibly JFK Jr.  but not sure......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

the Clintons are related to a handful of deaths,  McDoogle, Vince Foster, Epstien,  I  have forgotten a couple more right now,  possibly JFK Jr.  but not sure......

Yep, there's quite a a list. I've seen them all posted before somewhere.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Man, these fools are really going overboard with his court case bullshit and yet nothing is said about the pedophile, liar, thief, coward, bigot nothing about him court case after court case this is becoming really irritating give it up you’ve got nothing work on the other for a while just what is this one way media????????? Bob

12 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Thank you Fani Willis,,,,,  Thank you...  We knew anyway..  Jojo

Fanny needs a hug is all. She's angry, discriminated against, racially profiled.  Meanwhile she's making a speech about how she's not on trial.

This moron doesn't even acknowledge the fact she IS on trial.  ( where's woopie ?)  After all's said and done, she's gonna write a book ( with her ghost writer ) and do the liberal talk show circuit.  Am I the only guy that notices this ?

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Nope, we all see it..  don't forget the movie that will have footage from the 60' s where the fire hose was used on rioters, and Rosas bus ride, and the lunch counter,,  and so- on......  Boo Whoo Whoo...  I get sooo tired of rich black people crying about racism, and how whitey keeps them down..

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 7:25 AM, Joey Mack said:

Nope, we all see it..  don't forget the movie that will have footage from the 60' s where the fire hose was used on rioters, and Rosas bus ride, and the lunch counter,,  and so- on......  Boo Whoo Whoo...  I get sooo tired of rich black people crying about racism, and how whitey keeps them down..

I don’t know what the problem is I’ve been standing in line behind them for the last 52 years I don’t know why they’re still crying

• Like 1