Best of Biden

Mack Technician

3 hours ago, Mark T said:

You do know Highway Through Hell is on The Weather Channel 

???????????????? Joey, I do not trust them as far as I can throw them. They poison their own babies over there.

Almost sounds like you’re talking about my almighty interstate 80 dragstrip I have to deal with every day 23 more weeks Bubba I’ll be waving the big goodbye and I won’t be back

TJC,  are you sure?? the Chinese own 30% + of our farm land.. why wouldnt they kill us..  

More than likely they are here as a backup plan for the unlikely event that a sizable group of Americans decide to fight back against the swamp. They can't really count on BLM or Anitfa, they are just undisciplined welfare slugs. If Americans actually get off their asses and put up a real fight, China and the swamp want a force that can actually fight. I still think they would lose to farmers and veterans, but I also doubt there will be a fight

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

Miami, You are 100% CORRECT! What the HELL is going on?    .....Hippy 

This POS is most of the problem!

Here's how DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas plans to address domestic ...

This guy and everyone else that is involved in this should be lined up against a wall and given a blind fold and a really stale Pall Mall

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I know I can only do a little at a time to be part of the solution..   however,,,,,  I can be a stronger if the need arises.. 

51 minutes ago, Miami Cossack said:

More than likely they are here as a backup plan for the unlikely event that a sizable group of Americans decide to fight back against the swamp. They can't really count on BLM or Anitfa, they are just undisciplined welfare slugs. If Americans actually get off their asses and put up a real fight, China and the swamp want a force that can actually fight. I still think they would lose to farmers and veterans, but I also doubt there will be a fight

Well, for one thing we’re forced to buy all their cheap shit. Why would they wanna cut off the hand that feeds them?

• Like 1

heck, the so-called spy balloons could carry a virus,  and ,,,,,,,,,  wham !!!  we are infected..  yep, not one shot fired....  

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Oh, by the way, Mark, I did not understand your last comment

That's a show you'd like to watch. Way better for guys like us than BBT  ( seriously, it's the guys in Canada with the wreckers    you'd like it I bet )

oh gotcha we don’t have cable, but we have a Roku stick and all kinds of Hulu choices now that we didn’t have before might be able to find it on there somewhere thanks

22 minutes ago, Miami Cossack said:

They really don't need AK-47's. They can burn our houses down with their crap LED lights and poison us with their candy and crap food and their plagues. Never have to fire a shot

I believe that’s where they Covid started. How about that they gave it to a bunch of us. They still can’t smell anything and nobody seems to care.

16 minutes ago, Mark T said:

That's a show you'd like to watch. Way better for guys like us than BBT  ( seriously, it's the guys in Canada with the wreckers    you'd like it I bet )

I would probably like it cause I do like that retrieve show. I started watching it one time in a hotel with Cable I really liked it

• Like 1

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who has that old saying coming to mind.  Plant corn......ya get corn.  This a$$hole probably has been on dope his entire life just like his shining star son 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its so darn sad the puppets they PUT in that office are dumber than snot. over joyed friend just told my wife yesterday her daughter/ son-in - law expecting twins. I tried to show positive face. this country is doomed  =sorry future generations. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2024 at 4:35 PM, Joey Mack said:

TJC,  are you sure?? the Chinese own 30% + of our farm land.. why wouldnt they kill us..  

Maybe metaphorically with Smithfield and other grain giants but China really owns less than 1% of our total farmland. Interestingly Canada is the largest foreign owner of American land with most of that being forest land. 

• Like 1

I have heard that Canada owns a lot of our farms..  the 30% I heard mentioned China.. I guess its best tonhere itbfrom a true farmer..  i still dont like it, we need to own our land.  Thank you Bob... 

11 hours ago, Mark T said:

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who has that old saying coming to mind.  Plant corn......ya get corn.  This a$$hole probably has been on dope his entire life just like his shining star son 

I think we’re running out of excuses for this jackass

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I have heard that Canada owns a lot of our farms..  the 30% I heard mentioned China.. I guess its best tonhere itbfrom a true farmer..  i still dont like it, we need to own our land.  Thank you Bob... 

Joey, I don’t know how this one got on there