Best of Biden

Mack Technician

That's pretty baseless-It doesn't have anything to do with how many showed up for a rally.

I had a boss some years back that was selling a truck, about ten minutes before the would be buyer

showed up the boss came back to the shop. He told me to tell the interested party that the trucks runs out

real good. I looked straight at him and said straight out-{I have never looked at that truck, run it or 

drove it. Boss said again {just tell him it runs out real good ok} I looked the boss right in the eye and

replied { Your asking me to lie for you--Then you better let me know when it's ok to lie to you}

Lies are lies period.        

• Like 1

One ping only

I could really say what I think about all the baseless should have been that are posted here but I might get banned and in the end what is really my business. Reminds me of how America was denigrating the Chinese in everything but today China has the most modern rail system in the world. Once more a colloquial saying where I come from" I get am before no be property "    meaning I used to own this kind before does not translate to current ownership. 

The earlier you guys realise all politicians are the same the better.McConnell must have spoken to Biden at least 10 times since the elections and yet you guys are here whining about a train that has already left the station. Each time you caricature Your President it says a lot about you been led by him.I am out on this subject with this.

• Like 1

I wasn't self employed when R M Nixon was in office....  I was from Obama to today....  Just saying... If my customers have to cut costs, I don't want to be one of the cuts,, Jojo

• Like 2

This whole election was to make kamala president this year... I've been saying it to my folks here in N.C., since she was picked by Nancy to be V.P.,  some say no way, but most agree...  I've taken a little heat on this thread, but i believe in what I say... Heck..... I want to be wrong, ya know what I mean?? Jojo

• Like 1

A different thought occurred to me Saturday evening while chatting with my neighbors. If Biden stays in office for two years & 1 day and is then removed and Harris is sworn in as POTUS she can then serve out the balance of the Biden term and run two more times and considering what we seen in the 2020 election it isn't hard for me to believe that she could be "elected" to two terms giving her 10 years in the White House.

13 hours ago, hicrop10 said:

Tjc,I can only hope you’re right.

but do we really want peeloosley in there??

that alcoholic is even worse than hitlery, obummer, creepy joe, and the hoe combined!!!

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Well Dominion is putting their money where their mouth is and has slapped a huge suit on Rudy.  If all these charges about Dominion have any evidence of  truth, seems strange that there was never an uproar BEFORE the election.  With Trump making speeches months ago that the election was going to be stolen, wouldn't it be logical that he would have had DOJ on the case in a heartbeat?

No doubt in my mind there was a lot of bullshit going on surrounding the mail in ballots.  But was it enough to make a difference?  And again I voted for Trump twice.  Always thought he was a jerk but felt we needed a non politician for a change.  And he delivered enough that I could ignore his ego and arrogance. And I also think we are lucky -with his knee jerk response to many things-we did not end up in major confrontation somewhere in the world.

Also in looking back, I argued with many-including my wife-"don't worry he will surround himself with capable people".  And I was right-McMaster, Mattis, Tillerson  etc.  But guess what, his fucking ego could not stand anyone who just might have more knowledge than he on any subject-or who would not roll over to his way.

Now we just have to worry about 2022 and getting the House back.  And we never should have lost the Senate and I'm convinced Trump lost that for us.  Instead of going down there and pointing out to everyone what loss of the Senate would mean to the country with weak Biden at the helm, he turns it into an "I'm the greatest" tour.  Yes, his "good ol boys" lapped that up.  Those who were undecided?-a failure.  At least that is the impression I got.

We also now should be making noise about creating real controls on absentee ballots.  Seems to me it used to be that there were tight controls on just how you could get an absentee ballot.  Should be that way again. And that should also apply to in-person voting.  No different than getting on an airplane or buying a gun-if anything should be tougher.

I'm grateful for the Supreme Court picks- mission accomplished Don, now time to move on.

PS A retired liberal buddy of mine is a retired coach (women) at an Ivy League.  I asked him what he thought of  Biden's latest on transgendered guys being allowed to play in women's sports.  He can't believe it.

• Like 2