CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

The attached Peggy Noonan Opinion was in yesterday's WSJ.  IMO, she does a great job of explaining how easy it is for those who are sitting pretty with no fear of losing a paycheck to support the "safe" continued lockdown, while those facing the grim reality of trying to pay their rent or mortgage or feeding their family look at the reality of the need for sensibly opening business back up.

And while she may be viewed by some as a "conservative", she has no trouble calling Trump out when he makes one of his "mis statements".  She makes a great case here for the lesser of the two evils .....again...IMO.

WSJ pn class struggle 5_16_20.jpeg

• Like 2

Local liberal DJ talking & having a flake-melt on air while talking with Wisconsin State Representative Mary Felzkowski. His voice is shaking and he's tearing by the end of minute 7 and Mary's trying to comfort him. We're now enough days in that the Covid should be full blooming and yesterday it trended low and dropped another % point. Not sure why the cry?  

https://www.wjjq.com/archive/News/Morning Conversation/Mary Felzkowski - May 2020.mp3

Edited by Mack Technician

Stinks to be in Michigan and/or Minnesota. 

Democrat King Walz of Minnesota gazed from the window of his upper chamber this day and declared to those below “All restaurants may have up to 50 people, but thy church, only 10-ith, be it indoors or outdoors. Now bring forth your church leaders that they may kiss my ring and appeal to my better nature!”. When asked why he had absolutely no reason and I quote......Washington Examiner...

“There isn’t a perfect answer”

• Like 1

You don't know Tim Walz, I do. He's a school teacher and National Guard member, became an officer and earned a PHD. If he's taken a stand, there's a good reason for it- He doesn't just take the democratic party position on issues, he takes in the arguments of all sides and then comes up with a position that blends the best of all the arguments. His whole administration is like that- They came up with their own forecasting model that takes into account Minnesota's unique geography and demographics. They sweat the details- Minnesota's Agriculture Department has been helping butchers and small meat processors increase their capacity so farmers have more markets for their livestock when the packing plants were shut down. This is how Minnesota works and why we're one of the most successful states.

• Like 1

Great, but I have my reason for what I said and to quote King Walz....... the reason I said it is “there’s no perfect answer”. How’s that for a great retort when questioned about my motive? Honestly, that works for everything. “Why didn’t you do your homework”........”there’s no perfect answer, mom”. “Why didn’t you pay your taxes”.....”there’s no perfect answer sir”. “Why were you speeding”......”there’s no perfect answer officer”. “Why are discriminating against Christians Walz?” ......”there’s no perfect answer”. Etc, etc, etc...

• Like 1

You do have an awesome parks and Rec Maxi. The open cabin system is great and you have a real buffalo herd you can rent a cabin near for nothing. Did it, awesome, kids went nuts. The fishery is incredible and your wardens aren’t jerks and the people are fun. Prairie Home Companion was born of Minnesota’s loins. Really, Its the (one of the) best state for Rec, period. New Ulm is the birthplace of the German WELS, where my wife went to college, where her parents both graduated and her grandparents also graduated and now they’re screwed because of poor choice of location. Your Governor is a complete A-hole. He was slow to start and now finished poorly. Sorry, it’s just hard love. Great state, bias leadership. 

• Like 2

One of the measures of good non-partisan leadership is that your getting complaints from both sides, and Governor Walz is getting complaints from the medical professions that he's opening up Minnesota too fast as well as from the right that he's opening up too slow. One of the measures of a good scientist is that they admit the limitations of their ability to forecast, and that's what Governor Walz is doing. This is similar to flood forecasting, where the flood crest forecasts are in ranges of probability because even with supercomputers and thousands of data points the NWS admits their forecasts are "only" 80% accurate 7 days out. When you've got a flood forecast in a week that will cause 100 million in property damage but that loss can be prevented if 100 thousand dollars is spent on sandbags, a good leader buys the sandbags... That's what Governor Walz is doing.

• Haha 1

We got that flood problem in Mid- Michigan right now. Seems someone (State Government) did not want to lower a lake level (open a dam). Dam failed, big time. Governor Whitmer needs to look in the mirror to find who's fault this is. There are some governor's in some states right now that are showing that they could not run a one person circle jerk.  

• Like 2

The state lab is taking charge of the Covid19 antibody testing and not private medical. You’d be foolish to turn in your DNA signature for an examination and recording by the state. Early on they expressed a desire to study/compare genetic susceptibility to Covid. 

I was given an exemption when I was in fourth grade to having my fingerprints taken by the state for their “Missing Children” program. Rest of the class got it. Maybe mom and dad were hoping I’d go away on a summer vacation with the human traffickers? Glad they did. Zoom ahead 20 years co worker Dan had his friends car stolen one night. The police took Dan in for questioning because his prints were found in the car. Dan needed an alibi for the night it was stolen, he was a suspect. His 4th grade “missing child” prints were in the database.....oops. He has never committed a crime or been printed for a criminal offense. Same scenario here, you test this, your in for life and the DNA crossing system means they can track your kids off of yours. 

Google “police attempt to collect dna samples from ancestry DNA company  2019”. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Google “police attempt to collect dna samples from ancestry DNA company  2019”. 

That’s how they caught the golden state killer. They uploaded crime scene dna into an ancestry website and someone in his family had uploaded their dna and that’s how they tracked him down. Last I read courts were arguing over privacy laws regarding using those websites for anything other than ancestry. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

David Wild, why is anyone who does not agree with you, and loon or whatever description you want to provide?

You don't seem to be very respectful of those with differing points of view. Last I checked everyone has a right to thier opinion.  

I don't get it?

On 5/23/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mack Technician said:

His motivations are complicated....

Dave’s the guy who jumps in the pool to save the drowning lady, swims over to her, and when she claw rakes him in the face like a wet, drowning, cat....He punches her, with full steam, blowing her teeth out, breaking her nose and jaw and  making her permanently cross eyed due to frontal lobe brain damage....then drags her to safety.... and tells her unconscious body “Mack transmissions suck!”. I have to believe he means well and saves a few (Democrat’s) who are tough enough to survive the initial rescue attempt. 

“Mack transmissions suck!”  Laughed my ass off at that.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, storkmack said:

“Mack transmissions suck!”  Laughed my ass off at that.   

I agree, Mack transmissions do suck because they no long offer manual transmissions. It's not a laughing matter or nothing to laugh about.

Liberals are the joke, I find them laughable and I wouldn't jump in the water to save a drowning cat. 

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

For the first time I’ve had a distantly familiar individual, who I met only once at a funeral, get Covid. I worked with her son who is now retired in Florida. She’s 92, lives at a nursing home back here and has dementia. Her son texted me from Florida and says she’s fine. Had a cough and tired then it went away. 

Memorial weekend Friday the Northbound lanes were near a standstill with traffic jammed vehicles. On my way home from work I scanned them driving past from the open southbound. 1 out of every 8 vehicle were plated Illinois. Inoculated. 

The Hodag Country Music Festival committee has gone to bat and won the city council of Rhineland's approval to hold the big four day concert in 90 days from now. Mass inoculation 👍🏼.  

It’s going to get increasingly difficult for the talking heads to keep the chicken little, falling-sky, narrative going. 

• Like 2

One should remember it's the left that wants to rewrite the constitution to their liking, I have no problem with the original therefore the left is wrong because they are the ones in need of changing what has worked fine for over 200 years, proof that the liberal agenda is anti AMERICAN.    

• Like 2

FYI My fathers girlfriend of 30 years went to the hospital because she wasn't feeling good, came out cold and stiff and then not  so stiff, guess what she was a very heavy smoker and it was the underlying issues that took her out not the virus but cause of her demise listed as the dreaded virus, no sympathy needed didn't feel her love anyway, kinda thought she was in for the money anyway and now he out lives her, ironic. 

3 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

I agree, Mack transmissions do suck because they no long offer manual transmissions. It's not a laughing matter or nothing to laugh about.

Liberals are the joke, I find them laughable and I wouldn't jump in the water to save a drowning cat. 

Cats and liberals have nothing in common, cats are fun and soft and catch mice, they actually work for their lunch, liberals not so much.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1