CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

So we went to move the little crane this week from ATL to SAV.  just a little guy 350 ton self erector anyway that means that we got to eat out every night which means I got to go out in public (they try to keep me out of public places) so I engaged with some diners and I could not find one person to disagree that the VIRUS will be GONE as soon as the election is over, so another words most people think this whole BS is a political move by the left, ain't that something, and when I mean I engage I'm like Capt Kirk to Mr. Zulu we engage, I get the whole Texas Roadhouse engaged  and yet either the limp spineless leftys have no balls or they  know this whole thing is a joke too. and if I had Mr. Spock been there I could got with logic too. 

• Like 2

How about some more BS, 2018 estimate of deaths fro FLU 80,000 people and 1 parrot, estimate so far for 2020 24,000 deaths, now somehow we are half way through the year and we are not on target for 80k which should be more because as population gets older their should be more deaths ???  and we are at 165,000 deaths from the HOAX VIRUS, wonder how many of the FLU deaths are now virus deaths ?? we are on target for a little more than 480,000 deaths from smoking but is's not a pandemic and face it really you have to be quite stupid to smoke with all the proof of what it does to you and since most smokers are then stupid that would make them good liberal voters and the left would not want to piss off half a million voters ?? plus let's not forget the huge tax collected on Tobacco, death seems only important if it helps your election and does not provide tax revenue, WOW what sick world we live in !! anyway remember Liars always figure and figures never LIE. P.S .Parrot was for humor 

• Like 1

A whole new brand of ridiculous government over reach here in the land of Youbetcha. Something straight from the pinko mind of King Evers. All State DNR members must wear a mask while talking on Zoom. Even if completely isolated. Why, no reason, serves no purpose. When it was revealed Evers shuffled a bit and said “it’s for solidarity”............ and the fine Madison sheeple of the south nod in agreement forgetting that NO ONE ACTUALLY WATCHES THIER PRIVATE ZOOM MEETINGS TO SEE THE “SOLIDARITY MOVE”. It has to all be a Lib-nightmare, but I can’t seem to wake!  

• Like 1

So Biden wants you wear a mask if you leave your house ? and this does not fit the thread but Harris wants your guns except if your Black and want to riot, are the liberal left wing voters so stupid to really want this????  the virus is a political hoax and I hope after the election that Trumps comes out and say's so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I may however start carrying a realistic plastic pistol up front for Illinois. Something to scare the highway Covid hags away. Grab it, pretend to rack it, throw my head back and start laughing maniacally. 

That's a great way to end up cuffed & stuffed. The fact that it's only a toy doesn't matter...you'll be charged the same as if it were real. You'd be better off just carrying the real one and not drawing undue attention to yourself.

If you really wanted to mess with her, could've just leaned out the window & started coughing...but then you'd probably be charged with making a terrorist threat & end up at club gitmo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Yup, sick.....Getting sick of seeing politicians and the media exploiting people’s fears and insecurities. Biden-“people need to wear masks OUTSIDE (and inside) for the next three months”.  Gimme a break!!! I’m not mad at Biden, he said that because his peeps saw it as politically strategic. It’s what people(majority) WANT to hear or he wouldn’t have said it. 

I don’t miss the opportunity to ask people what they’re hearing & seeing. That’s real. So I met this guy in Missouri. I’m buying a vehicle from him. I asked him questions and spent the afternoon talking. Topic shifts to Covid. He said he has a neighbor who passed away weeks ago. She was elderly. She was under the care of the church and his pastor. A widow. She had a stroke.....sudden, hard, fatal, stroke. They witnessed it and her and death. No symptoms/sickness before it happened. His pastor (and power of attorney for her) received the death certificate cause of death as “Covid 19”.

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Sad 1

On 8/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, GA_Dave said:

Covid.jpg

Pleased we’re seeing a drop in Covid 19 positives up here since King Ever’s mask mandate. Last week only 1 of 10 engine oil samples came back Covid positive. The week before it was 4 positive, even though the machines aren’t showing a single symptom. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Haha 1

The masks mandates have increased my success rate at robbing Circle K's and 7/11 stores.

You need to set the bar higher

Before this all started you couldn’t wear sunglasses and a hat in a bank, now you have to wear a mask and nobody would even look at you wearing gloves

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, Mack Technician said:

Had a hum dinger down in Illinois. This is not made up.......

Was cruising out in Illinois farm country. I always pop the windows and kill the A/C and grab a left arm tan. When I was a kid we had family farms in Wi like they still do in the midsection of Illinois. Smell of pigs and corn all the way! Just like going home. 

Driving through the middle of nowhere south of Rockford and a Rav 4 pulls up, left lane. Lady is waving her hand at me like an emergency. We’re doing 74.99 MPH mind you. She’s yelling something I can’t hear and pointing like my cars on fire and so I’m confused as hell and shake my head “no” and shrugging my shoulders 🤷🏿‍♂️

She lets off the gas, falls back, runs forward and starts yelling again and pointing at my car. I look at her face to read her lips and she only has one more tooth than a chicken. Her nose is touching her chin and it’s like trying to read lips with a carp? Total fail. Finally I figured out what she was doing. She’s yelling at me something about ”Covid” and “Go Back To Wisconsin!!!!”. It was another complete Covidiot sighting. Not just a drink, she had the whole Koolaid pitcher.

Lolo 😆 When I first nodded “NO” and shrugged she let off the gas to make sure I had a Wisconsin plate and she wasn’t mistaken so the second time she came up she was REALLY mad and animated. I was the only poor sucker with his window open so she had to get her hyper-Democrat on. 

Because i’m a law abiding citizen, or as we refer to them now days, “Sucker”, I kept Betty Lou cased, unloaded and in the trunk to comply with Illinois non-reciprocity lib law. I may however start carrying a realistic plastic pistol up front for Illinois. Something to scare the highway Covid hags away. Grab it, pretend to rack it, throw my head back and start laughing maniacally. 

You won't get stopped using these balloons . . .

http://rtycrudejokesdirtycrudejokes21-vi.jpg

On 8/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, Mack Technician said:

I was going to point out you should put that in the “Corona Virus News” Thread, instead of the “Farce” thread, but then I realized it was a New York Times. 

You're trying to correct the same person who learning I was married again to an Israeli congratulated us by posted a link to tell me that all Jewish people vote Democrap?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 8/12/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mack Technician said:

A whole new brand of ridiculous government over reach here in the land of Youbetcha. Something straight from the pinko mind of King Evers. All State DNR members must wear a mask while talking on Zoom. Even if completely isolated. Why, no reason, serves no purpose. When it was revealed Evers shuffled a bit and said “it’s for solidarity”............ and the fine Madison sheeple of the south nod in agreement forgetting that NO ONE ACTUALLY WATCHES THIER PRIVATE ZOOM MEETINGS TO SEE THE “SOLIDARITY MOVE”. It has to all be a Lib-nightmare, but I can’t seem to wake!  

I see lots of id- I mean people in their car, by themselves, wearing a mask, and at least one guy on a motorcycle wearing one.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Maine Public logo

Maine Public Radio

Mills Administration Updates COVID-19 Prevention Checklists For Food Businesses

By Patty Wight Aug 14, 2020

Most of the updates are just a few additions or clarifications to previously released checklists.

For example, front-of-house staff in restaurants, convenience stores and fast food businesses  who choose to wear face shields must now wear them upside down so that they are attached at the collar instead of the forehead, so that their breath is directed up, not down.

2009223922_maineCDC.jpg.0fc35fb9ad7667fa01fcdd5b841303bf.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

4 hours ago, 41chevy said:
Maine Public logo

Maine Public Radio

Mills Administration Updates COVID-19 Prevention Checklists For Food Businesses

By Patty Wight Aug 14, 2020

Most of the updates are just a few additions or clarifications to previously released checklists.

For example, front-of-house staff in restaurants, convenience stores and fast food businesses  who choose to wear face shields must now wear them upside down so that they are attached at the collar instead of the forehead, so that their breath is directed up, not down.

2009223922_maineCDC.jpg.0fc35fb9ad7667fa01fcdd5b841303bf.jpg

I might be an idiot, but is this for real?

Sadly it is all too real. Governor Mills said it is common sense to wear it that way so the droplets to travel down on the food as they would with a normal face shield..

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE