Picked up my brand new one!

Timmyb

The initial cost are low, but it's the upkeep that's gonna get me!

Jin, yes this little beauty has an internal egr. Works very good too! And actually produces its own def! Dpf needs changing often.

Seriously he is doing very well, he slept for the most part of the night, but I was up at every little tiny squeak he made.

Thanks for the nice messages guys. Means a lot.

• Like 1

The initial cost are low, but it's the upkeep that's gonna get me!

Jin, yes this little beauty has an internal egr. Works very good too! And actually produces its own def! Dpf needs changing often.

Seriously he is doing very well, he slept for the most part of the night, but I was up at every little tiny squeak he made.

Thanks for the nice messages guys. Means a lot.

First one?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Heh. You say that now.....Best to go get the snip-snip now if that's your intent........trust me.....We have Large, Medium, Small and Extra Small. Small was the ONLY one that was planned.....LOL

I'm 34 and my wife is 39, she feels that time is against her. We figure we have two healthy boys so we might not roll the dice.

Mustn't have been much on Tele for a number of years?

I'm 34 and my wife is 39, she feels that time is against her. We figure we have two healthy boys so we might not roll the dice.

Mustn't have been much on Tele for a number of years?

Everyone says I'm no good at a lot but there is something that I seem to be rather exceptional at...... :whistling:

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS