New low in low-IQ diesel stupidity............

1958 F.W.D.

I hate the "stack" trend. Can't buy a decent used truck because they've got holes cut in the bed floor. At least it's a good indication that the truck probably isn't worth 1/2 the asking price, though... I saw one a few weeks ago with the stack mounted in the center of the bed, and short enough that the back of the cab and sliding rear window were covered with soot. Yeah, the guy had the rear window open, so every time he stomped on the throttle, the exhaust would bellow up out of the stack and be sucked right into the cab. Dumbass. Seems most of these trucks are automatics, too, which makes them worse. I don't care how much you spend on a top-dollar exhaust, it's going to sound like crap if you've got an automatic transmission. I LOVE the sound of a vehicle running up through the gears...and that just ain't there with an automatic.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Most (if not all) the stacked trucks I see are Dodge Cummins. Cummins 6cyl is the "fart in a can" of pickups. Perhaps Ford Powerstroke and GM Duramax owners have more brains and common sense? Nothing beats the sound of a V8 Diesel.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

For those of you on the Fazebooks, you may recall that a few months back I posted a picture of a rice burner with an exhaust coming out the back, that angled up 45 degrees, with a rain clapper at the tip.........This is the same rocket scientist. Although I am beginning to think that maybe now he has expanded into Microbiotic Chemistry in addition to his Doctorate in Astrophysics

Lemme see if I can score a pic of the KrautWagon when he aint looking........

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

speechless

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A United States Air Force SR-71 Blackbird Reconnosiance Reconnisance Reconissance spy plane that I had re-commissioned for this mission, captured this secret image from 61,000 feet while doing Mach 3.2

attachicon.gifDieselMercedes 06.22.2015.jpg

Ha, what a P.O.S! Diesels are the new muscle cars, Every 21 year old kid has to have a diesel truck nowadays, and most kids can't

afford a nice one so they all go out and buy some worn out work/farm truck and start dumping stupid money into them. My B-model

with a straight pipe make less noise than the a Dodge with a Cummins and all the 6 leaker liter Fords sound like they're gonna explode

when guys stomp on em.

Anybody know why Dodges are "Ram Tough"?

Because they're tough to look at and tough to explain to your neighbors why you bought one. :loldude:

• Like 2

Spotted today around Baltimore...6f2b234cd3bee212d0e494a1f299cc6a.jpg

No comment lol

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cool "truck", stupid exhaust. I bet that 1.6L IDI motor has a hard time filling the stack, let alone rolling coal. Unless its been swapped for an ALH or BEW 1.9l TDI

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Cool "truck", stupid exhaust. I bet that 1.6L IDI motor has a hard time filling the stack, let alone rolling coal. Unless its been swapped for an ALH or BEW 1.9l TDI

I wasn't able to get a pic as he merged on to I-695, (I took a big chance getting one pic, anybody familiar with I-695 can testify) but he actually rolled coal pretty good...

I had a VW pickup like this and don't remember it smoking that bad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can that Mercedes do Hickory Smoke flavor on steaks?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE