Bob Eckstein's "Phantom 309",revisited!

I don't think he paints much,mostly vinyl lettering,some pinstriping. He did do the lettering on the BCR. Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

That's a damn cool looking truck and the pictures turned out very good.

Thank you for the job Al, it's real pleasure to put an eye on them.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

"Real" pinstriping is a dying art for sure,which is a shame, in my opinion,there are (were) some talented people in this world! I have loved this truck since I first saw it 30 plus years ago at the Overdrive big rig drags at Englishtown,NJ. If ever I hit the "Go-Zillion" dollar lottery,i would build an exact replica (sans the Clat-erpillar) of this truck!...........................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I think that RL700 was one of the coolest I've ever seen. Sad to know what its fate really was. I love hand pinstriped truck. I recently bought some pinstripe paint and brushes and have started to do my RS700. I'll start a new thread with some pictures some time. pinstriping is definently not the easiest thing in the world but I don't thing mine is looking to bad for a rookie. Like I said I love that RL.

Josh :SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1