Created by Genius run by Idiots

41chevy

FU@K!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

lol....excellent,,,and the list go,s on...and this latest prisoner exchange caper beats all...this place must be the laughing stock of the globe by now...wow... (IDIOTS)...bob

He was asked by a Senator "lets exchange some Mexican drug cartel prisoners for the Marine in the Mexico jail " No reply from Obummer. . Hilary said the Marine in Mexico was not on active duty so it is a criminal matter. Guess there are no votes in it for her. . .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Gearhead 204

as an outsider looking in from over your northern border.... and not one to get involved in the politics and policies of another sovereign nation... I can only shake my head as I read through this post... not in anger or mockery but in the realisation that this is happening in more countries than the US....

Canada, Britain, Australia et al.... none are immune from this new world order of "government for the corporation".. and I won't bore you with problems "up North" in the most expensive city in Canada owned by offshore 'citizens'... but you are not alone.

btw.. wasn't expecting any "likes" but I thought it hit home after reading Mowerman's post...

I will politely bow out and let you Americans deal with this situation...!!!!

BC Mack

• Like 1

Seems the only country in North American not affected is Mexico.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have some good friends from south of the border that I work with and most all say your president is screwed up. When some one like that throws down guns in front of us and then tells the world that it is the American people that is selling them and don't think they will be found out they are stupid.

• Like 1

glenn akers

I feel the only thing deterring a total take over (for want of a better phrase) is citizens weapons haven't been taken. To Quote Yamamoto " if you invade the United States there are as many guns as there are blades of grass" . Course if New Jersey's new gun law passes it is the beginning of the end in the Democrat controlled states. Jersey is trying to pass legislation to ban ALL weapons with fixed magazines that hold more than 5 rounds.(no mods allowed to limit the amount held is allowed in the proposed law.) Meaning your old Marlin 22 with the tube magazine will be illegal.

Cumo just allotted 2.4 million dollars to have police search and seize un registered "Assault" rifles per his list garnered from gun shop sales in the last 10 years Assault rifles in civilian hands. . . High powered rifles in Law enforcement hands. . .

Trenton, NJ --( CBSNEWS.COM/ )

A2006 State legislators to ban ammunition magazines over 5 rounds (A2006) Legislators state it is just a magazine ban.

It will outlaw some of the most popular hunting rifles in the United States, turn their owners into felons, and force them to abandon their property or go to jail for as long as ten years .

A2006 is scheduled to be heard in Assembly committee on Monday), would make the following change to existing law: “‘Assault Firearm’ means…A semi-automatic, a lever action or bolt action rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 5 rounds.”

This change would ban many common and popular tube-fed .22 rifles, shot guns and medium caliber hunting rifles.

Those in possession of these popular guns would be classified as felons for possession of so-called “assault” firearms – a second degree crime in New Jersey carrying up to ten years in prison, with a minimum mandatory sentence of 3-5 years, with no chance of parole.

A2006 contains no grandfathering to protect current owners, and no amnesty period or procedure for current owners who wish to comply.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

It started with Woodrow Wilson, accelerated with FDR, slowed with Ike and JFK. Johnson and his Great Society was the post WWII beginning of the end with tapping the Social Security fund for everything, Urban renewal, welfare and CORE. The current president has accelerated a decline, what took a century for Great Briton to lose it's global domination down to 5 years for us. . . and he's not done yet. Wait til this winter when there is limited power and heat from the new EPA regs.

P.T.CHESHIRE

He was asked by a Senator "lets exchange some Mexican drug cartel prisoners for the Marine in the Mexico jail " No reply from Obummer. . Hilary said the Marine in Mexico was not on active duty so it is a criminal matter. Guess there are no votes in it for her. . .

ya heard the all mighty,,O doing another phony speech on the radio this morning (IDIOT)..bob