Truck music

Kansas farmer

Hey guys and gals just wondering about some music. What's your favorite song to put on that gets the blood pumping in the truck. You know the ones I'm talking about when your loaded to the max and jamming gears there's that song that really puts you in the mood to pass everything on the road.

Here you go, a Made in the USA Columbia 8 track tape "I am a Truck". Features Wabash Cannonball, Red River Valley, House of the Rising Sun and everyone's favorite Dueling Banjos.

Do you hear banjos? Paddle Faster!

Depending on my state of mind, musical interest run from Booker T and the MG's to the Rolling Stones.

post-7036-0-74783600-1398121592_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

jaysm35a2 At my mother's house I have some vinyl truck driving albums I bought in the mid 60'S. They were pretty scratched up last time I saw them about 20 years ago. I wish I took better care of them. Who knew vinyl they would become outdated ? Joe D.

• Like 1

I also have varied tastes in music,if it's "old country" I like the honkytonk stuff,Webb Pierce,Hank Snow,George Jones,Patsy Cline etc. Classic rock, Seger,Springsteen,CCR,The Eagles,...........I really like Motown too,Jackie Wilson,Sam Cooke,James Brown to name a few! One song that really seems to make my truck go faster is "Shout" by the Isley Brothers! 90 mile and hour song for sure!................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.