At least it's one a real chassis not like the Peckerbilt next to it. :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Worst one I ever saw was a beautiful B cab on a Dodge/Cummins chassis with an automatic transmission & 2 fake wooden shifters sticking out of a console. I never liked truck cabs on pickup chassis. Sorry. No offense to anyone with one. But, to me, half the fun is having real truck engine, transmission, etc...

However, I always wanted to put a Mack Jr (Reo) body on a 12-valve Dodge/Cummins chassis. That would let it make the right sound when you fired it up! Thoughts? Comments? Anybody else want to make a speech?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Actually a good idea. It is the right height for the cab. Only thing I'm not crazy about are the metric wheels they use on Midliners I'd be looking for some way to change them if it were me. But it was still a great idea it looks good.

Some trucks on another (usually smaller) truck chassis,look like real "hack jobs". This one looks decent.I agree on those metric wheels BAD DOG.The steel wheels UPS is using these days (Accuride,I believe),don't exactly look right to me either.If it works for their owners,I got no problem with that either.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Actually a good idea. It is the right height for the cab. Only thing I'm not crazy about are the metric wheels they use on Midliners I'd be looking for some way to change them if it were me. But it was still a great idea it looks good.

Some trucks on another (usually smaller) truck chassis,look like real "hack jobs". This one looks decent.I agree on those metric wheels BAD DOG.The steel wheels UPS is using these days (Accuride,I believe),don't exactly look right to me either.If it works for their owners,I got no problem with that either.

The owner mentioned the wheels, too. He wanted something classier, but there are not too many choices in that hole pattern.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."