I'm in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

RowdyRebel

Had some running around to do on my way home tonight & walked in the door with just enough time to grab my pickup truck keys & head right back out the door to make it to church. Apparently she had dinner in the oven & thought I should stay home with her. She locked herself in her room before I even got out the door. When I got home about an hour ago, she'd turned off all of the Christmas lights and she was locked in her room again. Dinner is sitting untouched on the counter where she apparently left it when it was done and I wasn't here. Oh well...she'll get over it. I mean it IS Christmas...and there would BE NO Christmas at all in the first place if not for a very special child being born in Bethlehem so many years ago. Anyway, hope all y'alls Christmas is off to a better start than mine. Gonna give Dozer his insulin shot here in a few and then I'm off to bed. Merry Christmas!

post-1673-0-47806200-1387941549_thumb.jp

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

uh oh

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

:SMOKIE-RT:

Say those three words that mean the world to the love of your life-I WAS WRONG. :thumb: If THAT doesn't fix things,tell her you'll call it quits with your other girl-no,wait-that didn't work so well last time. :idunno: I got nothin'. Best of luck to you and the missus,and I hope she realizes what she has and hangs in there with ya. ;) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 2

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Maybe Vinny will loan you his books when he finishes reading them.

attachicon.gifupost-1374.jpg

is this the encyclopedia bitchica?

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

They get pissy over the damnedest things. I been in the dog house so many times I've lost count,soon as they want something,everything will be peaches & cream ..................til the next time. The more I figure out about women,the more I love my trucks.

You have actually figured something out about women? a wise man once said just when you think you have it figured, you don't!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

:SMOKIE-RT:

seems like women are kinda like the government-every time you feel like you understand what's going on,everything changes. It's like they don't WANT you to know what's going on.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

They get pissy over the damnedest things. I been in the dog house so many times I've lost count,soon as they want something,everything will be peaches & cream ..................til the next time. The more I figure out about women,the more I love my trucks.

Mike, I could not have said it better myself. I want stand for it. I do it like the caveman did it.

mike