what you see is what I got. Luckily,I recently acquired a quantity of misc. AB parts that Rob AKA thomastractorsrvc was kind enough to pick up for me in the KC,MO area. Hopefully between those and the rusty remains of an AB I already had,there will be enough to put it all together. It does run, and the seat and windshield has been redone. The seller didn't share any history as of yet.

Nice find.

I am in the process of restoring a 25 AB fire truck. I am going to need valves for the engine and I am sure as I go through it I'll find other needs. Do you have any sources for engine parts?

I am also looking for the carriage bolts that were used to secure the fenders to the frame. They have a much wider and shallower head than a normal carriage bolt.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

post-8482-0-95226800-1386339971_thumb.jp

Nice find.

I am in the process of restoring a 25 AB fire truck. I am going to need valves for the engine and I am sure as I go through it I'll find other needs. Do you have any sources for engine parts?

I am also looking for the carriage bolts that were used to secure the fenders to the frame. They have a much wider and shallower head than a normal carriage bolt.

Carl, I think the bolts you are looking for are known as step bolts

You can't get them at your local Home Depot but any industrial supply should be able to get them for you.

Ron

• Like 1

"Carl, I think the bolts you are looking for are known as step bolts

You can't get them at your local Home Depot but any industrial supply should be able to get them for you.

Ron"

Thanks! I knew somebody here would have the answer!

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

"Carl, I think the bolts you are looking for are known as step bolts

Ron"

Thanks! I knew somebody here would have the answer!

Check with McMaster-Carr www.mcmaster.com

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 3 weeks later...