Ernie JR.

bullhusk

Well I got some news on Thursday that my 36 year old son Ernie is gonna need Open Heart Surgery to replace his Pulmonary Valve, this will be his 4th sergery. My two boys were both born with Congenital Heart Disease, Don't ask cause I havn't got a clue why there is no family history, shit my father had 11 brothers and 3 sisters all good so who the hell knows why?? We lost his brother Joseph in 1986 at St Marys Hosp in Rochester Mn. Ernie now has his own family with a 6 year old son of his own Surgery date has been set for Aug. 1st at NY's Columbia Pres. JR. has not had it so E/Z but you would never know what the kids been through if ya new him, he's always been a happy go lucky kid with a positive outlook on life. I'm not lookin for any sympathy cause I know we all have our cross to bare but I will ask for your prayers, I just hope the Good Lord will not take him from us so he can raise his own son 'Joseph' Thank you all on this Mack site for your prayers

Ernie Delli Santi AKA BULLHUSK

Ernie,sorry to learn about your son and I hope all goes well with his surgery,but both my family and I will have a good thought,and a prayer for your family!...........your friend, Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.