Being as this coming year will be my first attending the show and i am really looking forward to it,i wondered how many guys/gals from BMT are planning to attend also?,reason i asked is,thought it might be nice to meet-up for some breakfast/coffee pre-show, thoughts? ideas? rude comments? i plan on making a day out of it,and can't do so on an empty stomach!.......................................Mark

I'm going Mark. It is a really good show. I've gone for 2 years straight now. Glad you decided to check it out!!!

I should be going.

I will be going

I'll be there. I'll be sleeping in my own bed and eating breakfast at home. I only live 18 miles away. I started going to the show with my parents in the early 80's. It will be nice to meet you. Mike

were going early its more like a family reunion alot of the folks we only get to see once a year and then theres all the trucks flea mkt ect

post-6571-0-46496800-1366763928_thumb.jp

I'll be there riding around Saturday in Lil Orange. Flag me down or call 919-932-3344. There's always the group photo at Watt's tent at noon.

I am going. I already took the time off from work. Hopefully I will be there with something. Maybe the General if all goes right this week.

I will be there with the Superdog! First time bringing a truck to ANY show!

i will be there. drivin down friday and leavin sunday

Hopefully I'll be there with the little "ED"

The last time it was there was about 25 years ago!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Ron

hello guys.

i`ll be there.

it`s a long trip from the Netherlands but i want to meet you and look at the trucks. comming with a frend who owns a freedom edition 500 hp superliner.

i want to go to the mack museum and mayby to the mack factory.

but i hope to meet some of you in person.

talk to you later.

leon.

Mark,

I am planning to attend. Plans are to arrive Friday after lunch and depart on Sunday. I am staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville. As already mentioned...BMT group photo at Watt's tent and high noon. See ya!

Photo noon on Saturday right?

Yeppers! :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Rolling in on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Look for the 52 in the fire truck area and stop by to say hello.

I'll try my best to be there for sure !

My Dad and I will be making the trip see you all there on saturday!

Some of you guys might not recognize me... I might be taller than some of you!!!

My brother will have his F-Model, i will have my B-Model. will leave wednesday come back sunday already pre registred and have my hotel reserved.

I would like too meet some of you guys also but i cant just walk around asking if there a bmt member lol

I would like too meet some of you guys also but i cant just walk around asking if there a bmt member lol

My wife and I will be there camped in the camping area. I felt the same after my first year at Macungie; who are the BMT people and where are they. We meet for the group photo at noon on Saturday and everyone left. Last year we had a dessert and refreshments time at our bus in the camping area and several members showed up. We are doing the same thing this year on Saturday at 2:00 at our bus in the camping area. All BMT members are invited. It's after lunch so don't have dessert with lunch. It's a time for all of us to meet at one place and get to know one another. If you have a nonBMT member with you they are welcome also. Saturday at 2:00 in the camping area. Look for the bus and a red Jeep Wrangler. See you then