KoooL! Interesting find!

I have only seen that combo in pictures.

I would say pretty rare but not sure how much it would change the value. You would be the only one in the neighborhood with one!

Not sure but I wonder if the Road Master was an early name for the Road Ranger. Reading a story in WOT a while back, it was mentioned that the early Fuller's would shift "up" well but almost impossible to go "down". Maybe after fixing the problem the name became Road Ranger?

So, are you buying it or just window shopping?

Have fun, Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I've only seen one B67 with the big radiator. I don't remember if it had the concave cab or not. The options are independent. Value without pictures is tough $1500-8000. How is that for a nice big range? The big radiator would increase the value a little to someone like me and probably you.

Mike

Interesting and kind of rare too. I've seen a few units advertised with Eaton Fuller Roadmaster transmissions. One was a 1980 Astro from Idaho National Lab and another was a late 70's Crane. Both were 8 speeds with manual Hi Lo shifts instead of air shift. I do remember driving a B61T ractor unit that Syosset Sand had with an 8 speed that if you missed a down shift you had to stop and start over.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Looks just like my engine. Has split intake manifolds. If it is, then it is a 673 P Thermodyne Diesel. At least it looks like it is all original inside and outside so far in your photos.

Good find. I would try and ask him if he would take less. Make sure you drive it and see if it shifts good and brakes are ok. If you can get more photos.

mike

most likely a 711 in it if it has the big radiator. alot of B67 seemed to have the 711 in them and regular b models with the 711 and 673T had the longer radiator that goes all the way to the bottom of the horse collar and is formed around the bottom radiator bolts and the top tank is angled to fit tight in the horse collar on top for more fluid. stanrard B61's had the smaller tanks on top and bottom . so it seems logical for it to have a 711 if they put the B75 (Kentucky radiator) as we call them here up north haha

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Carolina Freight Carriers and some other carriers had B-67'S with cast radiator and Fuller Roadranger trans. The reason I was told was bigger radiator for more cooling. Joe D.

The B-models that Carolina Freight had were bought second hand from Bell Lines of Charleston WV and used as city tractors, in the mid-eighties there were still a few left used as yard tractors with hyd-fifth wheels, saw several at the terminal in Avenal NJ.

Schwerman Trucking is the only company that I ever heard of having Roadrangers in B-Models, and that was according to my Father.

The B-models that Carolina Freight had were bought second hand from Bell Lines of Charleston WV and used as city tractors, in the mid-eighties there were still a few left used as yard tractors with hyd-fifth wheels, saw several at the terminal in Avenal NJ.

Schwerman Trucking is the only company that I ever heard of having Roadrangers in B-Models, and that was according to my Father.

dockmen, did you ever get the PM I sent you a long time ago?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg